Monday NBA

I like this as well. Does Boston do it with the D or do they just outscore Cleveland? Over or under?

I lean to a low scoring brawl but who knows. I like this side alot too... good things happen when we on same side.

Let's do this.

did i see this right?

<table id="tblLineMoves" class="data" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td class="datacell">05/10/08 11:38 PM ET (Open)</td> <td class="datacell">-7.0</td> <td class="datacell">185.5u</td></tr></tbody></table>
huh?

congrats on those who jumped on celts early...see +2 and 2.5 everywhere now

gl man...no argument here

did i see this right?

<TABLE class=data id=tblLineMoves cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=datacell>05/10/08 11:38 PM ET (Open)</TD> <TD class=datacell>-7.0</TD> <TD class=datacell>185.5u</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
huh?

congrats on those who jumped on celts early...see +2 and 2.5 everywhere now

gl man...no argument here

I saw that too but couldnt get my hands on it

Did this honestly open at Cavs -7????? Where did you see that? That must have been a mistake. No way thye are 5 points off on a playoff line.

Did this honestly open at Cavs -7????? Where did you see that? That must have been a mistake. No way thye are 5 points off on a playoff line.

saw it on the other site. yea, its most likely a mistake

Where did you see that Ret?

The numbers you posted are thge DET-ORL numbers for tomorrow. Must have been a mix-up.

Yeah it was a mistake and that's why consensus #s are so off. Cavs are getting pounded and according to wager line the Celts have more of a %.

I saw this on that other site right when I saw the 7, even though every book had 1.5 or 2... and there was like 85% on the Celts of the first few hundred or so votes.

Back