JC88

Pretty much a regular
playoffs 14-3

lakers -4.5 -105

2nd half
atlanta +7.5 -105
under atlanta 93.5 -110

Last edited:
Good luck but that's one big sucker bet you're making. Very tough to close out series on the road. Remember San Antonio last year laying 3.5 in game 4 of the Finals at Cleveland? Yes, SA won but didn't cover.

The Lakers will be in a real dog fight if the Nuggets bring the same kind of fight which the Suns had vs. SA in game 4. Remember, it's now win or go home. I will be stunned if the Nuggets roll over and play dead in an elimination game at home.

Good luck with your bet despite us being on opposite sides.

Brew you could be on something there if they don't at least come out and win the 1st qtr, they might as well just quit playing the game--

I suspect Lakers will try and keep this one close and then win it in 2nd half, but I think the Lakers will not be in Spurs mode and throw it away though

Handy, Its more of a bet fading denver. I dont see denver playing team basketball. In game 3 during the half they were watching the NFL draft. with Martin and Smith talking trash will only pump Kobe up. There is no way that defense can stop both Kobe and Gasol. I understand it's tough to close out a series on the road but i'll take my chances (denver looks hopeless) Cant compare Denver with Phoenix. The Suns defense as improved this year. Playoffs is all about defense which Denver doesnt have. Win or lose I dont see it as a sucker bet, there is a 6 point adjustment from game 3 in the same home court.

Last edited:
There is a 6 pt. adjustment because Denver hasn't covered a number in this series. You're crazy if you think Denver isn't capable of bringing energy in a win or go home situation. I actually think they win this game and the series gets a bit more interesting. Who knows maybe I have it all wrong. It's been my experience betting against decent teams at home in elimination games isn't a good bet. They may not win but they're unlikely to roll over and play dead.

One thing is sure. This 6 point line swing compared to Game 3 is out of this world. The Lakers are expected to step up here but it's not like they don't have them right where they need them, there's no coming back from this. Wouldn't say there is any value whatsoever in this road dog here.

GL :shake:

Clearly have the Nuggets down and out but when was the last time a decent team rolled over and played dead in an elimination game on their home court?

i too like the lakers here. more advantage for them to get rest with phoenix winning game 4. i will take the better team with defense and a better bench and more heart. denver will play their hearts out, but i think they will still come up short.

Clearly have the Nuggets down and out but when was the last time a decent team rolled over and played dead in an elimination game on their home court?

I never considered Denver a decent team.. They came in as a 8th seed. I just think Lakers are hungry with players like Gasol and Odom who doesnt have rings.

OF course I see where you're coming from about being swept on their own home court, no team wants that to happen. I think there efforts wont be enough. As for Denver talking is one thing and playing is another.

Back