--Monday NBA--

broadwayjoe

May 5Dimes MLB 2nd place
sides: 62-63 -6.20
totals: 30-17 +11.70
ml dogs: 16-26 +7.85
big plays: 36-17 +54.25

ytd: +67.60

not getting the right number cost me my warriors play yesterday which would have completed the sweep. almost took the jazz here, but i'd rather bet on the mavs scoring 100 or close to it than to lay the 6.5, as i think utah scores 110+ at home. i doubt dirk and howard will shoot as poorly as they did on sunday for most of the game, and mavs have had success pushing the ball since kidd came aboard, and that should create transition both ways, so it should be a quick tempo. 113-104 utah

Mavs/Jazz OVER 203

GL

BOL broadway. utah in 5th game in 7 days, while dallas in 4th in 5. since, imo, defense takes much more energy than offense, typically tired teams tend to play less defense, which should be great for your over. although sometimes tired legs= short jump shots, I like the over here. Might take a stab at it with you

BOL

right on SF; tired legs = sloppy d and missed jumpers = easy transition buckets. in addition the the slew of games each team has played, they've also had some close games and games where they spent a lot of energy. dallas comin off the ot loss, the tough loss vs spurs and the jazz tough loss to new orleans and the comeback win over detroit. missed jumper layup, missed jumper layup. repeat.

goodluck buddy! not much of a totals player but i know the Jazz will pile in the points. Just hope the Mavs still have those legs to run with the Jazz. Score should be 114-95.

don't know how i feel about this thing moving to 200, but i'm adding another unit it if they're going to give me 3 more points..

adding:

Mavs/Jazz OVER 200

thanks again for the win

nice little win streak you've been having the past few days :cheers:

Back