• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Monday NBA

PirateAlew

Dean Smith Disciple
584-520YTD

Cashed the top 2 plays yest (Bucks and Spurs) for another great NBA day, now 5 in a row hit the top 2. Unfortunately, i was hospitalized all afternoon and evening due to a concussion from a bad fall on the bball courts, and fluid in my knee. Prob will require surgery but too much fluid to tell what exactly is wrong. I'm home and on the mend now and that's all that matters.

*All plays are standard bets unless adorned with a star. Those adorned with a star are TOP Plays.*Top plays are listed in order of strength.

⭐️Warriors-4-118
⭐️Pacers-6-120
⭐️Miami+3

Lakers-8
Kings-9-120

Will look at totals a bit later when i can focus.

GL all.

584-520YTD

Cashed the top 2 plays yest (Bucks and Spurs) for another great NBA day, now 5 in a row hit the top 2. Unfortunately, i was hospitalized all afternoon and evening due to a concussion from a bad fall on the bball courts, and fluid in my knee. Prob will require surgery but too much fluid to tell what exactly is wrong. I'm home and on the mend now and that's all that matters.

*All plays are standard bets unless adorned with a star. Those adorned with a star are TOP Plays.*Top plays are listed in order of strength.

⭐️Warriors-4-118
⭐️Pacers-6-120
⭐️Miami+3

Lakers-8
Kings-9-120

Will look at totals a bit later when i can focus.

GL all.
Heat on back to back with travel....Jimmy Buckets playing?

Heat on back to back with travel....Jimmy Buckets playing?
Sorry just saw this--been laid up with the leg injury....with the line move earlier, i do believe it looks like he will play. Also heat Own the sixers

Call me crazy but I love pistons tonight too, dont see a huge blowout B2B for celtics tonight

⭐️Pistons+16-118

Butler now just ruled out. Oh well, could be just like Bucks yesterday without Giannis. Happens in NBA all the time

Back