Monday NBA

flounder101

Captain of the Million Dollar Fund
Bad beat last night with the Suns opening half. But was able to recover the loss on the outrageous 3rd q.

Miami -.5 -115 at The Greek
-1 at 5dimes and Betcris

I like the Heat to come out strong against the Knicks. There is a pattern of that behavior. Maybe it's because Reilly encourages them to do so.

So, even though Reilly won't be at courtside, I'm hopin' they do it for the Gipper.

I'm gonna keep an eye on the Spurs tonight. There may be an opportunity to jump on a quarter somewhere, although I'll let the first quarter go by. Look for a play on the 3rd quarter over.

As always, good luck to all of you.

If the Spurs are down or small lead over pretty good deal in the third. If they have a big lead I would duck it. Revenge game on the table in 2 days vs Houston they want to save energy if possible. GL

Anybody know why the GS/LAL line is so high?

This time last year, they scored way under 223 and it went OT.

The under looks like a gift.

It may seem unconventional, but I look at how teams play each other from year to year. The past matchups between these two teams have been way under. Like good pitching stops good hitting, and good defense stops good offense, I'm lookin to the under. If the Lakers don't come out shooting lights out, they have the defense to shut the Warriors down.

Gotta think about it some more.

flounder101 said:
Heat covers the 1st q 40-12? That's what a MDF play looks like.

Sure is...

I will email you back tomorrow morning Flounder...been bogged down.

Adding Lakers/Warriors Under 223.5 or whatever. This game goes way under. That's how I see it anyhow.

Got it at 225, even better.

Going light on it, though. There's usually a reason when the o/u is this high. But I don't see any history showing this meeting scoring this high. Here's hopin' somebody comes out cold in one of the quarters. That's all it takes.

That is definitley the definition of a MDF. By the way flounder are you doing MDF's over here and if you are would you just post them in the Pro Basketball thread?

frankie, give it some time. There is much discussion afoot of how to handle them. Rest assured, there will be MDF plays here.

redbearde said:
frankie, give it some time. There is much discussion afoot of how to handle them. Rest assured, there will be MDF plays here.

Ok, thanks for the response i will keep an eye out.:cheers:

Back