Monday NBA

raems

Pretty much a regular
28-25, +3.47u ytd

Knicks ML -135 to win 2u (rare 2 unit play for me)

With the weekend to refocus and off of two games where they faded late I expect them to come out sharp in a very winnable home game. Nets 3rd in 4 - first that weird game at NOLA to end a road trip, then they claw back last minute to lose again against the Warriors. Feels like tonight may be an afterthought for them.

Blazers +4, +150ML risking .2

Indy stopping at home for this one game sandwiches between road trips on both ends. Portland off a sluggish loss at Miami, think they come out ready to play in this one.

Bulls +14

Grabbed at the open yesterday. Warriors will either rest guys or not give a shit.

Mavs +7

I think they might be better than the Spurs, straight up.

Last edited:
U like the over in the knicks game?
Nets and knicks shooting a lot of 3’s ( think the whole NBA is ) .

Nets hitting at a very good clip last 2 games against Gs and No.....knicks too against Gs....

Mavs on back to back.....

I also am on the knicks money line got it at -130 before it starts moving .. prolly be -145 by game time at least I’m thinking

Knicks worry me. Fiz is tinkering with the lineup. Kanter, arguable their most consistent player (him or Tim) is coming off the bench.

I just need the knicks to be bad enough to secure a top 5 or better pick. They have zero shot at a playoff spot and I don’t want them getting stuck w a middle lottery selection again. Play the kids, let them develop, hopefully get a top 3 pick ideally, where you can take any of the Duke freshman, get a healthy KP and a max FA for next year.

Back