Monday NBA selections (+writeups)

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Taking this one early:

Even though in most situations Magic at road pk is a rip off, this time I'm taking a bite. The Knicks are severely injury-hit, missing Jamal Crawford (out indefinitely) Quentin Richardson (sore lower back), David Lee (sore right leg) from the lineup, coach Thomas will also have some other questionmarks in front of tonight's clash, with Eddy Curry and Steve Francis being affected by flu-like symptoms.
The Knicks will have to rely on Renaldo Balkman and Randolph Morris, who has just joined the team from Kentucky. In the past three games, the Knicks shot 35.9 percent, 40.5 percent and 40.9 percent. Curry has worn down, and others are too injured or inept to take the offensive burden away from him. To add to that, Channing Frye has to wear protective goggles due to a scratched cornea. Even though the Magic aren't a top notch team (not nearly), I'm sure any better team would lay some serious chalk in MSG tonight.

The Magic are, barely but nonetheless, underdogs. They've exchanged wins and losses in their previous 6 matches, beating Miami on the road and Utah and New Jersey at home, but also losing to Charlotte (road) and Sacramento (at home), making them one of the most unpredictable teams.
However, since the Knicks are facing a possible miss of 5 out of their 5 top players, I'll take my chances here. Taking this one early is almost a must, since I believe if Curry and Marbury misses (both battling the flu bug) are to be confirmed I'm sure the spread will move a bit, giving the Knicks plus points.

Magic (2.00 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

Good luck tonight guys.:cheers:

Adding 3 units on Denver +4,5 and 1 unit on ML, with the Pistons missing a few men from the lineup.

(won't include these plays in my record since I posted it 5 mins before the tipoff).

:shake: :cheers:

Hard earned 6 units on Orlando and 2 on Denver plus points (won't count the last one in the record).

:shake: :cheers:

100 units is not a lot when your avg bet is 6units catch up with my record :smiley_acbe: u can see below

My max is 10, but I would say my average is 5, not 6. :)

I know my record isn't top notch, I'm hitting less than 60% and yield is around 113% I think, so it should be a bit better yes, but I had a slow start into the season.

My max is 10, but I would say my average is 5, not 6. :)

I know my record isn't top notch, I'm hitting less than 60% and yield is around 113% I think, so it should be a bit better yes, but I had a slow start into the season.
Satyr = solid tho:shake: sometimes a square tho love betting on sucker bets !

Spurs baby:smiley_acbe:

glad I didn't take GSW :D.

:drink: only took Timmy D over 20.5, piece of cake(off). Wish I had staked more than 2 units. :wacka wacka:

Spurs baby:smiley_acbe:

glad I didn't take GSW :D.

:drink: only took Timmy D over 20.5, piece of cake(off). Wish I had staked more than 2 units. :wacka wacka:
i took sheed over 50 foot 3 pointer

ha you lost that prop he gonna sit the whole 4th Q

Last edited by a moderator:
Back