Monday NBA Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
76-63, +30.83 ytd.

Hornets -6.5 to win 2. Good spot here. Hornets have clearly begun to demand significant respect from the book, very rarely do you see a team's point spreads/power rankings shift as drastically as this team's has in the last week. With Gordon buying into what Monty is doing, this Hornets team is a respectable 36-40 win team over the course of an 82 game season imo. Saturday night they just shat the game away, didn't play hard on either end and voluntarily got into a shootout with an opponent that is better suited for that type of game. Monty had some really negative comments as well, I expect a good bounceback here.

As nice as it is to have the Hornets coming off an upset ats loss, it's even better to be fading the Kings in this spot. They won a road game in Charlotte on Saturday which is an extremely rare event for this Sacramento team, they may be playing a litttttle bit better than usual over the past month or so but this is still a team that doesn't win many road games at all. Now they fly into New Orleans on a Saturday night and have Saturday and Sunday to spend on Bourbon Street. Young, undisciplined team without a veteran voice that they actually listen to, having spent some time partying in New Orleans, playing a 3rd game in 4 days against a motivated opponent, and a 10 AM Pacific body clock start time to boot. I'll be totally surprised if the Kings don't completely throw this game away with a piss poor effort, something along the lines of 100-85 Hornets sounds about right.

Agree with the logic. Been looking at this bet all day, but can't bet on such huge line I think.
Kings won in Toronto in early game, after winning the game before as well (I think), so be careful.

Good luck!

Pacers 2h +5 to win 2. They're just plying harder, I'll jump in on ml to kill all the early parlays

Pacers 2h +5 to win 2. They're just plying harder, I'll jump in on ml to kill all the early parlays

I'm with you, but playing it slightly different. I took Memphis team total under 45.5.

Good luck to both of us...

Something to keep an eye on-Knicks nets 2h totals this year-86, 95, and 88 with an ot. These two teams fighting for the division, last meeting of the year with the Knicks looking to get the 3-1 series and nets looking to get a crucial season split. A 2h under here under the right circumstances should be a solid play, if this is close at half we may be in for a war down the stretch with the 22nd and dead last ranked pace squads in the league.

Knicks -3 to win 2. Rare to get 1.5 free points on a line this small, I'll bite. Shumpert helps a bunch.

Spurs/Philly Under 194.5 to win 2. Hate getting the late number but going with Spurs unders since Manu went down trend combined with the refs tonight 29-46 on the year O/U.

Leaning that way myself. Spurs a huge under but a little discouraged because i believe Philadelphia is a monster over at home on Mondays and on 2 days rest.

Bulls ML Even to win 2. Bulls the better team, playing at home, off a loss in which its best player was benched for whatever reason. Last second flip from -1 to +1 also my favorite headfake in all of NBA lines, Bulls should take care of business.

Wizards +6.5 to win 1.5, +248 ml risking .5. Borderline reckless statement that I'm sure most won't agree with, but I think the Wizards are the better team right now, point blank. Situationally a flat spot with Wiz streaking and Portland slumping, but I don't think that matters since how fresh Wall's return is and how motivated this team has looked since he came back. Will basically ride them until they don't cover 2 in a row.

Back