Monday NBA Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
51-48, +15.62u ytd

Rockets -9.5, 1.1/1
Rockets 1H Over 62, .575/.5
Rockets Over 120.5, .6/.5

Grabbed them at the open yesterday. Just playing the basic math of it, I think the books need some time to catch up with this Rockets team after the break with how dedicated they are to taking only the most optimal shots on the floor. I know they've been playing this way all year, but seems to me that they're a little more dialed in now after the break and eliminating any wasted possessions. Something to work on off Saturday's mediocre defensive performance too which is good.

Little bit of lookahead risk with their next few games, but I think there's too much basic value right now on Houston to get into situational handicapping quite yet.

Dallas ML +110, 1/1.1

No business being a home dog against Miami with Noel in the fold. They'll continue to defend at a top 5 rate with him on this team and will be undervalued for a little while until books realize that he's one of the biggest difference makers in the league on defense, which accounts for 50% of what happens on a basketball court.

GL guys!

Last edited:
Here is some quick trivia, so-to-speak, about the Rockets...

Without looking, how many times and when was the last time they attempted less than 30 three's this year?

Nice grab with the Rockets line.

Was 9.5 for like 6 mins yesterday after it opened at BetOnline.

You're right about the books taking time to adjust to the stream-lined Lou-Will version of the Rockets.

GL Raems.

52-51, +14.44u ytd. Just capped the Rockets game all wrong, went the other way with variance as far as jumpers go.

Back