Monday NBA ML Parlay

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
ML Parlay (Risking 2 Units @ -106): (W)

Houston Rockets ML -260
New Jersey Nets ML -245

ML Parlay (Risking 1 Unit to win 2 Units): (L)

Houston Rockets ML -245
New Jersey Nets ML -250
Atlanta Braves MLB ML -200

Utah Jazz 1H -8 (1 Unit) (W)

Utah Jazz 2H -3.5 (3 Units) (W)

Sacramento/New Orleans 2H Under 107 (2 Units) (L)

Match-Ups:

Houston

Suns visit Houston. Suns have clinched the #2 seed in the West after that pathetic Spurs debacle yesterday. Houston is just 2 games up on Utah for home court in that round 1 series. Utah owns the tie breaker, and the two meet in the final game of the year IN Utah. So if Houston loses this game, that final game of the season will determine home court in round 1. If Houston wins, they will clinch home court tonight, and they can get some extra rest for the banged up T Mac and Yao. We’re going to see a very motivated Houston team tonight playing against a team with nothing at all to play for.
<o></o>

<o></o>
<o>New Jersey</o>

<o></o>New Jersey goes to NY. Both teams on a b2b after 2 very tough games. NJ sits just 1 game back from Washington for #6 in the East. NJ holds the tiebreaker over Washington. Washington still has a home game vs. Orlando and a road game at Indiana. Washington likely will lose to Orlando. So, this is a must win for NJ in order to have a chance for #6. Also, Orlando sits just 1 game back from NJ for the #7 seed. NJ owns the tiebreaker vs. Orlando, but if NJ loses these next 2 and Orlando wins out, NJ will end up #8 and face Detroit. So, a win tonight will CLINCH #7 AND AVOID DETROIT in round 1. New Jersey leads the season series 3-0, including a win at New York by 1 point.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
most of the gems are gone and its hard to determine motivation with some of these teams and if a coach (avery) will be true to his word on minutes played.

basically im waiting till saturday to get back to up and running. gl on your card.

Thanks guys, seeing -4 for Nets --- Should be about -180

Expecting around -6 for Houston, maybe more --- Should be around -300

Parlay should pay EVEN or better.:cheers:

I may be wrong on this but I think Houston is locked in to the 5 spot despite having a better record than Utah. I think Utah may be getting the 4 seed and homecourt by virtue of winning their division. I know there have been some rule changes regarding stuff like this but I'm not sure exactly what they are. Like I said, I may be wrong but just throwin it out there.

I may be wrong on this but I think Houston is locked in to the 5 spot despite having a better record than Utah. I think Utah may be getting the 4 seed and homecourt by virtue of winning their division. I know there have been some rule changes regarding stuff like this but I'm not sure exactly what they are. Like I said, I may be wrong but just throwin it out there.

Yea, I thought that too, but BAR confirmed that with me. Also, Van Gundy was quoted as saying home court is real important for them to get. That comment was about 1 week, but even back then, it was clear Utah would finish #4. BTW: I've been riding Houston ML ever since Van Gundy said that and called out his team's effort. That comment was made before the Kings game. Since then, they have won 4 straight. So, (for some reason) Houston can still get home court.

does phoenix tank it monday ? does marcus banks make an early
appearance ? is pat burke falling and flailing around the court trying
to rebound jalen rose middle of the 3rd quarter 3 point chucks ? do we see
piatkowski out there with kurt thomas and james jones ? dare i say
jumaine jones ? how much starter effort does phoenix really put forth
with no motivation and the season's final home game looming the next
night ? this could and should be a throwaway game factoring in phoenix's
possible clinch hangover coupled with houston's strong desire to win .
saving nash and some of the starter's energy by slashing their minutes
this game will give the home crowd a better " show " and effort tuesday
night . nothing like building home esteem and pride right before the start
of the playoffs . a win does that , and i would expect d'antoni to realize
that his suns will have to battle a scrappy do or die clippers squad who
may be fighting for their lives . pick a spot you think is better to have
your star players logging minutes you moustached , espresso drinkin , ferrari drivin freak ! maybe that's why he wants phoenix to play at breakneck speed , it's the medaglio d'oro !!'an_horse'
what could the linesmakers possibly post as a line to this game ? 7 ?
what's it gonna take for people to say " you know what? that's too high ?
that's higher than spockgato and he just zoomed passed uranus flashing
mother nature . i dont know , phoenix shouldn't get close , but hell , 9 is
too much . " can you put a 4 on this game ? 5 ? holy shit . i like houston .
but houston has shown an inabilty to close out games . portland ? nok ?
tonite should be different if mcgrady plays like he should play and yao
does what he's supposed to do . against backups and starter apathy i
figure houston should be able to control this game . good luck .:shake:
new jersey at new york matchup is intriguing but for poop's sake
you never know what you are gonna get from the nets . and the knicks
for that matter . 2 point loss at toronto lose by 90 to chicago ? okay 29 .
francis played 97 minutes today and the knicks are on , i think , a 7 man
rotation . mardy collins is showing signs he may be able to do other
things than stain a bench with his nightly fart barrage . rose had 20 ?
legs fall off against an opponent that owns you ? still a rivalry i guess .
nets can still better their seeding ? curry and collins both 40+ minutes .
wow . the nets constantly confuse me and are one of my least favorite
teams to wager on . go with or against it's the pits just relent . nets -4
is attractive and ml sounds correct . good luck .:drink:
steve nash just took his nose out of a stripper's ass during a lap dance
paid for by shawn marion . he got 3 sniffs inside that round chocolate
budunkadunk thunderbutt and suddenly his crooked lizard eyes went straight . he then thanked raja again for the invitation to join the guys
at the gentlemen's club and ordered a round for everybody . and 2 drinks
for that lush diaw . that drunk french motherfucker . oh canada!
:10_5_137:

Utah gets #4 seed for winning their division but Houston gets homecourt because of having a better record. Same scenario as Miami/Cleveland over in the East.

Yea, I thought that too, but BAR confirmed that with me. Also, Van Gundy was quoted as saying home court is real important for them to get. That comment was about 1 week, but even back then, it was clear Utah would finish #4. BTW: I've been riding Houston ML ever since Van Gundy said that and called out his team's effort. That comment was made before the Kings game. Since then, they have won 4 straight. So, (for some reason) Houston can still get home court.

Correct me if im wrong guys but Im not 100% sure, but I read somewhere that winning the division wont matter, this year theyre basing the placing on the win-loss columns to avoid a repeat of the flawed 2nd round dal-sas matchup last year.. OR is it the other way around? Need confirmation with this news.. Any one?

ML Parlay:

Houston Rockets ML
New Jersey Nets ML

Match-Ups:

Houston

Suns visit Houston. Suns have clinched the #2 seed in the West after that pathetic Spurs debacle yesterday. Houston is just 2 games up on Utah for home court in that round 1 series. Utah owns the tie breaker, and the two meet in the final game of the year IN Utah. So if Houston loses this game, that final game of the season will determine home court in round 1. If Houston wins, they will clinch home court tonight, and they can get some extra rest for the banged up T Mac and Yao. We’re going to see a very motivated Houston team tonight playing against a team with nothing at all to play for.
<o></o>

<o></o>
<o>New Jersey</o>

<o></o>
New Jersey goes to NY. Both teams on a b2b after 2 very tough games. NJ sits just 1 game back from Washington for #6 in the East. NJ holds the tiebreaker over Washington. Washington still has a home game vs. Orlando and a road game at Indiana. Washington likely will lose to Orlando. So, this is a must win for NJ in order to have a chance for #6. Also, Orlando sits just 1 game back from NJ for the #7 seed. NJ owns the tiebreaker vs. Orlando, but if NJ loses these next 2 and Orlando wins out, NJ will end up #8 and face Detroit. So, a win tonight will CLINCH #7 AND AVOID DETROIT in round 1. New Jersey leads the season series 3-0, including a win at New York by 1 point.

GL :cheers:

VINCE CARTER WILL WANT the NO6 spot..KNOWING THAT HE'LL FACE THE NO3 seeded TORONTO RAPTORS!!! HIS GONNA GO WILD DURING THE PLAYOFFS AGAINSTS THE RAPS.. I have a strong feeling his gona blow out the lowly knicks tom...plus new york and jersey dont really like each other..i read in a usa today article a comment of Malik Rose that they dont like losing to their cross town rivals...I think he used the word "hate losing to them" or something like that..

anyway i cant comment on the spread.. ideas anyone?

LOL @ Spockgato. Btw I spotted this at the other site :D.

Business as usual

Paul Coro
The Arizona Republic
Apr. 16, 2007 12:00 AM
HOUSTON - The Suns did not practice Sunday and got a lot accomplished.

The Suns clinched the West's No. 2 seed as they sat in a Houston sports bar Sunday afternoon watching Dallas beat San Antonio.

That win gives Phoenix home-court advantage in any playoff series except a conference final with Dallas. That includes an expected second-round series with the Spurs, who are 4-0 at home against the Suns the past two seasons.

The Suns close the season with nothing on the line at Houston tonight and at home Tuesday against the Los Angeles Clippers. But after finding playoff momentum with a five-game winning streak, the Suns will not sit anyone out.

"I don't think it's going to change our mind-set or our approach in the last two games," coach Mike D'Antoni said. "We just started playing well. No use in getting away from that."

He said the eight-man rotation would play "normal minutes" unless the team got significantly behind. Houston can clinch home-court advantage in a first-round series against Utah with a win tonight.

"We're not going to play like the playoffs before the playoffs anyway," Suns forward Boris Diaw said. "Everything's different in the playoffs. We're just getting ready for it."

Beyond maintaining their rhythm, the Suns' motivation also is to set a franchise record for victories and an NBA mark for largest division lead. At 61-19, Phoenix could break the 62-win club record set in 1993 and 2005. The Suns have a 20 1/2-game Pacific Division lead on the Los Angeles Lakers, who won the division by a league-record 22 games in 1986.

Such icing would continue the good vibe emanating from an 8-1 stretch. Four of the wins have come by at least 17 points.

"That's encouraging because that's what you like to be doing going into the playoffs," Suns guard Raja Bell said. "We might have been pressing to find it as a team. As of late, we've been having a good time, sharing the ball and it's clicking for us."

Phoenix has held opponents to fewer than 100 points five times in six games for the first time since the end of a 15-game winning streak in December.

"It's exciting for us to pick it up," guard Steve Nash said. "Our energy is more consistent. Whether we're more disciplined or not, energy makes up for a lot of that."

Nobody is building toward the playoff stage like Nash, who has averaged 21.9 points and 10.7 assists in the past two postseasons. Nash has 32 assists with one turnover in the past two games. His 18 assists without a turnover Saturday were the most since Andre Miller did it with 19 assists on Feb. 13, 2002.

The Suns will finish the season having come closer than any team in history to shooting 50 percent from the field (49.4), 80 percent from the free-throw line (80.7) and 40 percent from three-point range (40.1). Their 49.4 percent shooting is still the best in the NBA since the 1996-97 Utah team shot 50.4 percent.

But I agree, he wouldn't say anything different anyways, I still like Houston here.

Especially at 2.20 HAAH

AT my current #'s this parlay is -106.

Satyr...Despite what D'Antoni says, I don't necessarrily buy it 100%. I mean think about it. You have Amare Stoudamire who is coming off knee surgery and missed an entire season. You're gonna play him 38-40+ mintues in a game that means LITERALLY nothing?

I put 1 more unit down on the ML P, with Braves ML added in. Pays 2:1.

I might play a spread play on the Rockets, as well. And maybe a Rockets 1H play.

Added: Utah's Jazz 1H -8

Utah must win tonight, and Houston must lose tonight for Utah to have a chance for home court. This team lost a week ago at Portland, so they won't be taking these bums lightly at all. Also, AK47 and Giricek return tonight for this very crucial game. I'm seeing something like 50-35 halftime score. I don't think Portland will be able to get anything offensively tonight without Roy.

It seems like Utah is doing whatever it wants on offense tonight. This team has played so poorly over the past few games. I think they take out a lot of frustration and continue to put the pressure on Portland in the 2H. I'm looking for a 30-35pt win.

Nah I havent watched any of this game. I just think these guys gotta have SOME pride to end this season with something positive.

well my analysis was as useless as an anal cyst
d'antonio played his players the same n shit:spank:
lets hold on to these rockets like a big pair a titties at a bad movie
:smiley_acak: good luck 91-79 11 min left in the 4th

Back