Plays
Washington ML +155- risking .783 units for 1.213 L
Philadelphia -2.5- 2 units L
1st H Philly -1 -105- 1 unit L
2nd H Philly -2 -105- 2 units L
2nd H Wash +3 -105- 1 unit L
2nd H Miami +1/1.5- 3 units L

0-6

good day yesterday going 5-2 picking up 2.7 units. Didn't have much time yesterday, and I know its too late, but just to get my ideas out to respond to others..:

I think yesterday and even today's game can be considered revenge game for Cleveland. When a team has 12 losses, I'd imagine each player on the team could recall each game. not necessarily to the point of circling the game and foaming at the mouth when they play, but it could still be there in the back of their minds. CLeveland and Boston both share that quality of vengeance in them that carries them thru the regular season. I'm sure iats discussed and wathed before the games, although maybe not made a huge deal, its still there and can be a tiny factor of extra motivation. Cleveland and Boston also need to keep their eyes on the standings

some quick thoughts on yesterday's games:
surprised to see detroit win. one game without AI was no surprise, but two is a headscratcher. can they really be better without him? I can see that they have more cohesion with the starting lineup and rip back, but I think thats what it is. I think with AI off the bench, detroit will be scary. the starting unit working together and AI playing AI ball off the bench.
regarding Boston, I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but it makes sense. Boston without KG doesn't just lose their best player, they lose their heart and motivation. They are still a good/great teams without KG, but KG brought the intensity to each game that cannot be described. He brought the most out of pretty good players and made sure the team didn't go down each night with his weird fire each nightm even vs bottom dwellers. Without him, they can get up for big games like huge western matchups, but fall into the trap looking past lower level opponents without KG pumpin them up. Also, I think they will be forced to choose between fighting for homecourt and giving up HC to cleveland to possibly develop the bench with marbury. If he can play as well as he has in the past, that bench could be the best in the league, but they'll need time to get together and play together. Should be interetsing

Great effort by Phoenix. Not much mroe to say. Thinkin Kobe wanted to show off the shaq hence his 38 FGA and 2 asissts, and we know how that works out typically. This coming road trip for phoenix should be ugly tho

Thinking Denver may be the HC team that loses rd 1 in the west. just a feeling

Nice win for Portland, but they still will lose all their road games in the playoffs. rule of thumb: never rule SA out. Doubt I touch today's SA/Clipper game although I wouldve loved Clips if SA could get the W today

Don't feel too bad about Cleveland. I was pretty positive they would win and I did worry about a 1 bucket W- espn and bron esque, but I wasn't going to let the possibility of a small victory get me off -3.5. eh. Atlanta and Indiana proving again theyre tough as home dogs

fade GS when Jackson is not in. He's our best passer, best defender, leading scorer, and leader. We only hung with great outside shooting today, not something they'll do every game

Dallas with Terry back can be a surprise team. They need him and if I had known he would play, I would've won a unit

Last edited:
New Orleans @ Philly
have played Philadelphia -2.5- 2 units. Ah the lack of benefits from not playing openers. CP3 almost got a quadruple double on them last game and they should remember. Philly off a home loss and have now lost 2 in a row at home looking to avoid a 3rd with 5 days rest after this so they can essentially play like there's no tomorrow. Hornets on a b2b off a close win. Would've gone 3 units if I could've gotten a +ML

Think the atlanta line is too high so I may bite on a nice ML price, but I doubt it. Atlanta is not imo the same caliber as Philly and chicago and they could lose on a b2b off a heartbreaker

don't like the spot for Dallas. Terry still should be rusty on a b2b, they're coming from home to play one game against one for the worst teams in the league before getting SA at home in a huge game for them. Won't bet a bad team without their best player tho

4/5 for cleveland. Dont not interested in this game, Can see another lebon 1 pt win. do agree with others though: Cleveland 1st H may be the way to go. Miami off a huge 4th Q comeback maybe almost falsely making them believe they can do that to anyone. Also, if cleveland has tired legs itll show in the 4th

have also played Toronto +8.5- 2 units. Low line worries me although some would argue its a good "sign" from vegas. eh. will start new thread later when I have time

Call me stubborn, but I still like this play a lot. Philly outrebounding them, but just not outshooting them from outside. Once NOLA misses the 3s and david west cools down, it'll get ugly for new orleans imo. Callin an 8 pt Philly win and cover
2nd H Philly -2 -105- 2 units

well wash proves why they're wash
playin this and loving it really. Not sure what's stopping me from adding 1 more to make it max. eh
2nd H Miami +1/1.5- 2 units
(have 1.5 -115 for 1, and 1 -105 for 1)

looks like an 0fer night posting. horrible day. sorry to anyone that tailed or anyone whose opinion switched due to me. bleh

clevaldn end games on a 25-9 run including an 18-2 run to start it off. worst day of the season, I believe past 2 seasons for me and I decide to post it. just ugly

Back