Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
July record overall: 33-22 ML; 1-1 ML parlays; +$17,069 for the month
August record overall: 3-8 ML; -11,080 for the month

Wednesday 8/1; -1840

Thursday 8/2; -5040
Friday 8/3; no plays
Sat 8/4; -5340
Sun 8/5; +1140

On a bad run lately although Glavine's 300th got me into the plus column yesterday. Try to get it back on track:cheers:

This one will not be popular based on my quick scanning of the board:

Cubs -115, 4 units , 2300-2000.

A lot has been written on this game so I won't duplicate the stats, however I am going to ignore most of them.

I know all about Wandy's mastery at home, and I know all about the late night flight by the Cubs. And I read something about one of their players getting hurt;).

Can't get around the fact that the middle of the Cubs lineup lit Wandy up 3 starts ago and I believe Chicago is a far superior team with a lot more to play for-- that was embarassed on National TV last night... Wandy won't make it 4 innings IMO.. And I have always contended that Soriano is way overrated anyway and is maybe the 5 or 6th most important player in the lineup. In otherwords, him being out is not a huge factor for me.

Leans:
Nats +180
Angels -112 (likely add, still researching)

GL all:cheers:

There has been some mention that Hill has not been a good road pitcher.

Lately he has. Four of his last five road starts have been outstanding giving up 2, 1, 1 and 0 ERs.. The one blemish was a 6ER start recently in Wash.

I like the way he has bounced back.:smiley_acbe:

I saw your post and faded you. lol nah just kidding but I am on the other side and the Stros are a big play for me.

add: Cardinals -130, 4 units, 2600-2000.

Straight fade of Wells..

Late post I know:tiphat:

Bumped Cubs up another 2 units @ -118.. Total of 6 units now. High as I go

Back