Monday Mooses

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 64-47 (58%)

I would love to place a bet on Miami and NOT have Wade get hurt in the 1Q. I've bet them twice, one of which being my biggest play of the season, and he got hurt both times in the 1Q. You can't make up shit like this. As for yesterday's game... So Wade gets hurt, ok. Miami closes the game 1-6 from the line with good foul shooters, ok. Even after all that, from the moment that last shot left Wade's hands, the odds of me not covering +6 were literally in the millions. I would say, arbitrarily, maybe 5 million to 1. Thus, it is the worst beat of my betting career. Awesome.

Golden State +7.5 (-110 @ Greek)
Back tomorrow with reasoning if I have time.

:shake:

Im a huge laker fan and they hardly ever cover big numbers at home.. Is Bdiddy out

In this game, is Baron Davis gonna be suspended?? And won't the Lakers come out with a strong showing after that road trip ended so poorly??

If Golden State covers, the total would be hard pressed to stay under...

might as well parley the two...lol

gl Justin - stay positive man, nothing you can do about those kind of beats.

Thanks Tim.

Adding...............

Cleveland -7 (2H, 110 @ Greek)

Nice second half play man...got home a few minutes late...wanted "all the money" on that game...hehe

I agree with Ivy..even though its not your style...GSW covers its an over...I like over either way..may add.

Baron was suspended one game fellas

Well foul shots cost me this bet. That was the most frustrating thing I've ever seen.

As I speak...

5 straight misses for LeBron
3 outta 4 missed for Varejo
Gooden just missed 2 outta 2

27% on threes, 38% from the field.

Very tough one to swallow.

Back