Monday, Monday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
27-19 +21.20 units

Nice win with the Nuggets on Sunday. Was gonna fade Detroit yesterday at NY but forgot it was a noon tip...lol...Detroit 11-3 on days not named Sunday..amazing...

Tonight

Orlando -3.5 -110 3 units

Posted now in case line moves..be around later for discussion

Definitely like Orlando tonight, line went from -5 to -3.5 and now its back at -4.5 for me.

The clippers have been playing very good ball lately (with the loss of kaman and pickup of zach randolph) I'm a bit worried as to who will actually win this game however by looking at the matchups.

PG - Baron vs Jameer

SG - Gordon vs Redick

SF - Thornton vs Rashard?

PF - Randolph vs Turkolou

C - Camby vs Dwight

Overall Orlando is a stronger team, but at home on a good streak, the clippers matchup pretty well against the Magic. Still debating a play on this, good luck cant wait to read the reasoning.

Definitely like Orlando tonight, line went from -5 to -3.5 and now its back at -4.5 for me.

The clippers have been playing very good ball lately (with the loss of kaman and pickup of zach randolph) I'm a bit worried as to who will actually win this game however by looking at the matchups.

PG - Baron vs Jameer

SG - Gordon vs Redick

SF - Thornton vs Rashard?

PF - Randolph vs Turkolou

C - Camby vs Dwight

Overall Orlando is a stronger team, but at home on a good streak, the clippers matchup pretty well against the Magic. Still debating a play on this, good luck cant wait to read the reasoning.

to look seriously at the camby howard matchup as to list it among other close matchups...is just silly...

camby is 100 years old and dwight is the most dominant center in the game...

the clippers have a few players capable of putting up some points, but orlando is on a different level and of course having the best player on the court is ALWAYS a huge factor down the stretch...

Orlando should run away

to look seriously at the camby howard matchup as to list it among other close matchups...is just silly...

camby is 100 years old and dwight is the most dominant center in the game...

the clippers have a few players capable of putting up some points, but orlando is on a different level and of course having the best player on the court is ALWAYS a huge factor down the stretch...

Orlando should run away

already on orlando, definitely can't see anyone completely stopping dwight but nevertheless clippers have been playing well.

nice hit the kicked their asses in the 4th qtr lol, i took it halftime- clippers are a fade bro whenleading at half, they fall apart,

good one

Thanks gentlemen.

I apologize for never getting back in here....

A few other things hit the agenda and then I got hungry so went out to get some grub....

laugh.gif
Just figured Big Al leaves when he's done...

Back