Monday MLB

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
wk of 7/28, 7-5, up about 3 units (+1395)

wk of 8/4, 8-2, up almost 19 units (+9400)

wk of 8/11, 0-0

Total last couple weeks; 15-7, (+10795)

2-1 yesterday and won my big play on Cleveland. Up 4 units on the day. Nice week.

One play early with one possible add later:

NYM/Pitt over 9 -105, 2 units WIN

Add:

Cardinals +115, 2 units WIN

My strength is not totals so buyer beware. I think both SPs struggle in this one .. Have to run so no time to go much deeper in the write-up.

I lean Wash but no play.

Other leans:

Stl over

Last edited:
GL tee... I'm on NYM -1 myself

I'm fading your Cards tonight in Fla

Pineiro is the wildcard in that game. Hard to know what to expect. GL

STL: RHP Joel Pineiro (4-5, 5.04 ERA)
Pineiro said he felt like "two different pitchers" in his past start. While he struggled in the first three innings against the Dodgers -- giving up a home run to Manny Ramirez in the process -- Pineiro settled down after catcher Yadier Molina convinced him to use the sinker more often. After that, Pineiro dominated and gave up only one run over the next four innings. His inconsistency this year has hurt him, he said, and he hopes to get that straightened out for this one.

Your on a major roll bro! Tell me what you're playing tonight and I'm tailing ya!

:cheers:

:smiley_acbe: Can always count on the end of the Mets bullpen to help OVERS:hammer:

Sad for the Mets but not for those who took the over

It took some doing but nice pick. The Mets can't find anyone to pitch the late innings. The Pirates actually got 6 runs in the last 3 innings making winners out of all of us. Pedro pitched a nice game giving up 3 hits in 6 innings. AS soon as they brought in Heilman (5.80 era) it was the beginning of the end!

:cheers:

Add:

Cardinals +115, 2 units

Not much time. Was back and forth on this one all day. Ankiel in the lineup and I expect Pineiro to do enough, hopefully keep the ball in the park. Key parts of the bullpen rested. Play on..

Still debating Lowe late.

Ankiel in the lineup and I expect Pineiro to do enough, hopefully keep the ball in the park. Key parts of the bullpen rested. Play on..

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>R Ankiel LF</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.286</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>Pitchers</TD><TD>IP</TD><TD> H</TD><TD> R</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD noWrap>PC-ST</TD><TD>ERA</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>J Pineiro (W, 5-5)</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD noWrap>95-58</TD><TD>4.82</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Key parts of the bullpen
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>Pitchers</TD><TD>IP</TD><TD> H</TD><TD> R</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD noWrap>PC-ST</TD><TD>ERA</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>K McClellan (H, 27)</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD noWrap>15-10</TD><TD>2.69</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>C Perez (S, 2)</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD noWrap>18-10</TD><TD>3.62</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

money;:hammer:

Back