Monday MLB Total!!!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 62-26-4
Favs (-140 or less) 30-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Well, even though I won Sunday's play, I'll still give you all next weeks play for free, lol........Hell, I'm too lazy to charge......Gotta be honest, I look at this card, vegas did well, small play Monday!

Detroit/Chicago UNDER 9

I have a feeling this might be the 'public' pick tomorrow for totals, and I wanna hop on this before it leaves 9....I dislike betting Sox unders cause there pen is fuckin terrible, but the starting pitching is so good. Miller threw well in his last start vs. the Twins, in a 3-2 game. Buerlie was equally successful in his last start, quieting a loaded Cleveland lineup in a 5-1 win. Both pitchers are 2-1 in there last 3 and Miller has the HIGH ERA....Couple relevant numbers.......

UNDER is 8-1-1 in Buerlie's last 10 starts.
UNDER is 2-1 in Millers 3 starts this season.
UNDER is 7-2-1 in DET last 10 road games.
UNDER is 16-5 in the last 21 meetings in Chicago.
UNDER is 22-7 in the last 29 meetings.

BOL tonite everyone

Almost chased this series. UNDER is 15-5 in the last 20. Only thing that got me off is that there is a 3 OVER streak last season. Blew it for me. :( Good luck.

well, when I saw this total I liked it and now that I see you have it as a play, its time for me to tail along. the wierd part is that the over is -120 and the under +100 at my book. I don't think it moves to 9.5 though so I will jump now

wow aren't we lucky ..we dont' have to pay for yr plays lol ohahahahahalolololo gl luck buddy lololhahahahhahahhahhahhahhahah

In 30+ years of sports gambling I have never paid for a pick.

However, this is one capper I would pay!

Wonder how much longer Old Crazy Guillen is gonna stick with Buehrle, who appears to be a batting practice pitcher tonight? If he aborts soon enough, we still have a shot.

Back