Monday MLB Total!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 52-20-2
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

I'm going to say this now, tonites card is poor........Here's the best I can find....

Brewers/Pirates OVER 9.5

Brewers/Pirates have gone OVER in 5 of 6 meetings this year...2 of those 6 meetings Suppan pitched in (both went OVER)....On a sidenote, only game that went under was when Gorzo pitched......Tonite features John Van Benschoten, who pitches for Zach Duke who is now on the DL....JVB is 0-2 this year in his 3 starts and, although he hasnt given up more then 4 runs in a game, he hasn't gotten through the 6th inning yet this year, and we all know that the Pirates bullpen can be hit.....Suppan has been beaten up recently.. A 2 whip and 9.77 ERA in his last 3...In his last 10 starts, hes given up 4 or more EIGHT times....He's actually walked more batters then he's K'd in 6 of his last 10 as well.....This game could get ugly from the 4th through 6th innings as the lineups are going through for the 2nd and 3rd time and they pitchers get worse.......Should go over without too much problem.

GL tonite everyone

hile, thought this may interest you...

Pittsburgh bullpen:
<table class="data" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="datahead"><td>ERA</td> <td>W-L</td> <td>S-BS</td> <td>BA</td> <td>H</td> <td>ER</td> <td>HR</td> <td>BB</td> <td>K</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="data" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="datacell"> 4.83</td> <td class="datacell"> 13-13</td> <td class="datacell"> 21-11</td> <td class="datacell"> .270</td> <td class="datacell"> 262</td> <td class="datacell"> 135</td> <td class="datacell"> 35</td> <td class="datacell"> 101</td> <td class="datacell"> 191</td></tr></tbody></table>

Blue Chip....Thanks for the numbers......simply not that impressive...Capps cant throw every nite.....sometimes guys like Torres have to get in there and give up runs, lol

yeah over looks good , JVB has control issues but has been getting away with them last few stars to a degree...Brewers kind of team that may just light him up tonite..

This guy is EN FUEGO. :cheers: thanks for the call buddy. I leaned that way, but your post made me pull the trigger. :shake:

Back