Monday MLB Play!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 59-24-4
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Look, bottom line.....after crunching the numbers, there is not one total i can get a hard on about........So we'll be playing a side today..

Colorado (Buchholz) -106

Buchholz makes his first start in a month after spending some time in the Rockies pen, but he hasn't thrown in 9 days, so his arm will be rested....Buch doesnt a great set of numebr as a starter this year, but does throw some good stuff, and does pitch for Colorado, which automatically raises his ERA.....He also gets to faces Pittsburgh, which no pitchers get worried about.....On the other hand theres Van Benschoten...who is 0-3 with a 5.79 ERA for the year, and he gets to face a Colorado lineup, who, after the Phillies and Marlins, have the best lineup in the NL IMO.....The Rockies hit .274 vs righties while the Pirates only hit .248 against righties....I understand Colorado just traveled to Pittsburgh, but thats why your getting this game at -106...

BOL tonite everyone

The winds are suppose to be about 15 MPH toward center field at Oakland today. Would that help the over there. Both pitchers have high ERA's.

Good job yesterday Hile.
I like this as Colo is playing well and gave Milw all they could handle this past weekend. Go get'em!

hile, you remember when we spoke of simple written analysis, yet getting the job done? how about:

getting one of the better nl teams at a cheap price versus one of the worst nl teams. the worse team having a 0-3, near-6 era pitcher on the mound.

that would have done it for me

gl today...

i should correct my wording... instead of teams i should say bats. i also found these trends:
<LI class=morecool>Pirates are 1-4 in Van Benschoten's last 5 starts as an underdog. <LI class=morecool>Pirates are 1-5 in Van Benschoten's last 6 starts. <LI class=morecool>Pirates are 0-4 in Van Benschoten's last 4 home starts.

we picked the same team....thats awsome buddy ..good luck..i have big $500 on the rockies......i hope they crush the pirates. he is from PA, so hopefully he will shut down the pirates

Hile, good point about those totals today, all fugly to me.

Like the COLO play, so I'll tail ( again!)

GL buddy

Back