Monday MLB--fb bankroll in hand

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
wk of 7/28, 7-5, (+1395)

wk of 8/4, 8-2, (+9400)

wk of 8/11, 10-2, (+15461)

wk of 8/18, 0-0

Total last couple weeks; 25-9, (+26,246)

2-0 yesterday plus hit all three of my leans. 18-4 last two weeks.. Nice payout today. FB bankroll. Not sure how much longer baseball is going to keep my attention but for now I march on.

Horrible card today. I eliminated almost every game right off the bat. Think the big dog players will have some fun today but thats not my thing.

One game survived:

Twins -145, 3 units

Again, price is too high but I'll pay it..

Everyone knows the Oakland situation is pretty poor. I like their pitcher today-- just don't think they'll score enough, especially on the road to win many games against playoff inspired teams.

I like Blackburn alot.. First, can we agree the Oakland lineup in no way resembles the Yankees line-up? Because if you take away two forgettable games against the Yanks, Blackburn has a very impressive run going..In his last 6 non-Yankee games he has given up ERs of 3,1,1,2,2,0..40 innings and 9 ERs.. All with single digit hit totals.. To repeat- he is not facing the Yankees today

Oakland has scored 2 runs or less in 6 of their last 8 games. :4_12_13:

play on.:cheers:

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. My style is a little different than most. Even in the NFL, my most profittable sport, I keep my number of plays very limited.

I typically am not real good about getting on here this time of year, but I'll try to keep going if others are interested.. I will hit a cold streak eventually btw:cheers:

wk of 7/28, 7-5, (+1395)

I typically am not real good about getting on here this time of year, but I'll try to keep going if others are interested.. I will hit a cold streak eventually btw:cheers:

trust me eveyrone interested.. ive played a couple of your plays and will be on this too.. keep it goin

F**k me. Wasn't around a computer at all yesterday. Great job once again. I'll follow the fade Oak train even with Deuschebag on the mound.

Hasn't pitched past the 6th inning in 4 straight starts. Doesn't look like the same pitcher to me.. He'll have to pitch extremely well and deep to win this--just don't see it happening:cheers:

I have the same read on the guy.

Good luck

don't leave teedub. you've been one of my trusted posters on here for a while now... lovin' the twinkies tonite also...

Back