Monday MLB Discussion Thread

Brewers will try to make history and see if they can be the first team ever to get no hit in both ends of a doubleheader.

i cant believe im saying this but i actually like the over in gm1!! brewers top 5 in ops vs lefties and i think Kim sets up well for them to hit.. are they planning on Lindblom giving them innings or it a pen game? if he pitches to the lineup more than one time thru i like cards chances of hitting him, if it a pen game im a little more concerned.

def lean under gm 2 tho.. kinda like the idea of a cards chase since they cheap gm1 and huge dogs gm2, i dont think they will get swept in the dh.

in limited ab's cards have actually hit burnes which a little surprising. guessing that cause he leans on his sinker so much? they way to make our lineup look silly is to throw a bunch of off speed!!

these DHs really favor cards right now as they have lost several their back end pen guys the last week.. im not sure if the pen can remain a strength 1st losing gallegos and now gant going down.. they need kim and ponce to give them innings,, i suspect kim staying out there even if he struggles which another reason i lean over..

Phone was dead pretty much the entire day yesterday - you can imagine the look on my face when I read that Alec Mills threw a no hitter

Phone was dead pretty much the entire day yesterday - you can imagine the look on my face when I read that Alec Mills threw a no hitter

lmao. I didn’t see it till watching a late night sports center, thought of you instantly!

Took a Bauer/Lindblom ML parlay for some afternoon action

If they leave lindblom out there to go thru order more than once I think cards get to him, if they throwing a pen game and switching pitchers every inning or 2 I think it be a problem for cards bats. Hopefully it the former for sake of my over. I def think milw can hit Kim.

They were showing a side by side comparison to Giolito no no and it was pretty comical. Mills had 5 swinging strikes while Giolito had 30, lol. Mills got away with lot of hard hit grounders.

Feel little rusty, I didn’t pay much of any attention to bases over the weekend with college and nfl football. I really wish they would start letting fans in the stands!

They were showing a side by side comparison to Giolito no no and it was pretty comical. Mills had 5 swinging strikes while Giolito had 30, lol. Mills got away with lot of hard hit grounders.

Mills should be a major, major fade in next start. Haven’t bothered looking up who that would be against yet.

i cant believe im saying this but i actually like the over in gm1!! brewers top 5 in ops vs lefties and i think Kim sets up well for them to hit.. are they planning on Lindblom giving them innings or it a pen game? if he pitches to the lineup more than one time thru i like cards chances of hitting him, if it a pen game im a little more concerned.

Lindblom isn't capable of going more than a few innings without giving up 5 or 6 runs.

in limited ab's cards have actually hit burnes which a little surprising. guessing that cause he leans on his sinker so much? they way to make our lineup look silly is to throw a bunch of off speed!!

Burnes is a different pitcher this year but he is due for a bad one. Doesn't matter anyway because this team won't score more than once or twice combined over the two games. Most of the lineup belongs in AAA and Yelich looks more like Chris Davis than an MVP.

The Cardinals will win both games.

doubt it. you must be to busy bagging on your team to see how crappy our outfielders are!

carpenter has been hitting all a sudden, it be huge if he can keep that up and be counted on!! We toast if we have to depend on O’Neal, Thomas, and bader! Although Bader at least been showing some decent signs. We need at least one these fuckers to step up!!

I didn't watch any of the game but its probably the 5th or 6th time that the Brewers have been no hit through the first five innings. They were going to get no hit one of these days just figured it would be against a pitcher that was actually good.

Burnes is a different pitcher this year but he is due for a bad one. Doesn't matter anyway because this team won't score more than once or twice combined over the two games. Most of the lineup belongs in AAA and Yelich looks more like Chris Davis than an MVP.

I think you wrong, I expect they hit Kim. Their collective ops vs lefties really good and Kim def the kind of guy gyrko tags. We have lost 2 of our best rhp out the pen the last few days so one our strengths is not so much right now. Corbin been great but when I look at pitchers facing cards it really comes down to what pitches they throw. If they throw a ton of off speed I’m instantly concerned even if it not great stuff. If they throw bunch of fastballs or sinkers I give them a better chance.

doubt it. you must be to busy bagging on your team to see how crappy our outfielders are!

carpenter has been hitting all a sudden, it be huge if he can keep that up and be counted on!! We toast if we have to depend on O’Neal, Thomas, and bader! Although Bader at least been showing some decent signs. We need at least one these fuckers to step up!!

Have you seen the Brewers outfielders or really anyone in that lineup. Other than Gyorko every player in this lineup has been beyond terrible. Fact is most of them are really bad players but there is no excuse for Yelich and Hiura being so awful.

This ump in milw is fucking awful. He has missed 2-3 off speed pitches that were obvious strikes but then he calls fastball several inches off the plate inside and out strikes. Lmfao. I gotta see who this is, they havnt mentioned his name on the broadcast yet. God he sucks.

Back