Monday MLB Discussion Thread

I’ll be on Mize against my Cubs tonight. Bats aren’t hitting at all right now and that’s not going to turn around against an arm like Mize

I’ll be on Mize against my Cubs tonight. Bats aren’t hitting at all right now and that’s not going to turn around against an arm like Mize

Mize tired early last time out and with Jimenez's struggles i'm not sure that's a pen I want to back

I kinda like col as a dog. Think this should be more of a coin flip. Ill take the +money

been a while since they won a game, not sure they should be a coinflip against anybody with that bullpen and the huge win expectancy advantage home teams have if the game goes to extras

Mize tired early last time out and with Jimenez's struggles i'm not sure that's a pen I want to back

I certainly don’t trust many Cubs pen arms either. Jeffress been their best arm and it’s doubtful he’s available tonight

Ross has done a decent job with them, maybe no Jeffress but Wick has been solid and it seems like Ryan always comes into a jam and escapes like Houdini

Ross has done a decent job with them, maybe no Jeffress but Wick has been solid and it seems like Ryan always comes into a jam and escapes like Houdini
I’m certainly not disagreeing. Ross has been great and I’m a fan of Wick as well. Seems like Kimbrel is hopefully turning it around but he still couldn’t get through an inning yesterday. This is more of a fade of Mills and Cubs current hitting form

yeah Mills may be who we thought he was after getting tattooed his last start against a team who hadn't played a game in two weeks

I've been getting crushed for the most part lately but I did hit a prop bet of Suarez +380 to hit a HR. Thank you Brett Anderson for coming through in the clutch.

Back