Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 6-6-1 +9.02 Units

Overall: 207-183-5 +56.044 Units
Sides: 124-105 +31.783 Units
Run Lines: 14-36 -27.565 Units
Totals: 72-43-5 +51.826 Units

1-3 +.44 Units yesterday. just posting a play before the 12 pm games, will be back in a couple of hours.

San Francisco Giants +105 (Zito v. Lieber)
can't figure Zito out so fade away.

BOL to Yall Monday :cheers:

Last edited:
That makes two of us buddy. I tail him, he sucks, I stop tailing him, he pitches a gem. Won't touch him for a while.

GL to you though. :cheers: :shake:

That makes two of us buddy. I tail him, he sucks, I stop tailing him, he pitches a gem. Won't touch him for a while.

GL to you though. :cheers: :shake:

:smiley_acbe:

Renew - Feel the same way buddy.

He is going to hang six of his curve balls just for us.. Meanwhile, I bet against this clown vs. the Mets and I havent seen a nicer curveball on TV this yr.

thanks Satyr - I should know better but it's hard for me to lay off early games, just knowing potential money is out there makes me bet.

thanks green - haha, I hope he doesn't but knowing Zito he probably will. 0-0 in the 3rd and he's starting to get into some trouble... don't have any access to games @ my parents house though.

thanks shortline - bol to you today

thanks driver - hopefully we cash this play.

thanks Ale - hope we do cash it, Zito's been very unkind to me

thanks trout - everyones on it. giants offense needs to wake up.

Three plays, may add one more

Los Angeles Dodgers -139 (Lowe v. Maholm) (1.5 Units)

I will continue to bet on the Dodgers against lefties.

Kansas City Royals @ TampaBay Devil Rays UNDER 8 -114.5 (Meche v. Shields) (2 Units)
I just hope the Tampa bullpen blows this but the Royals suddenly have a solid bullpen. Meche pitched much better his last start after a couple of rough outtings so hopefully it continues and Shields... he's good.

Boston Red Sox @ Oakland Athletics -143 (Tavarez v. Haren) (1.5 Units)
Haren is flat out the best pitcher this year. It's June, they know how to win, everyone here knows it. Sure you don't see Boston at this # often but you probably won't see Haren this low @ home for a long time. -143 is "low".

yup, hopefully oakland can cap off tonight to make it a perfect 4-0 day. if haren pitches like he has been all year we should cash this one in Trout, along with the rest of CTG :cheers:

4-0 +6.05 Unit day. a big thanks to Eric Chavez! would've been 3-1 +2.405 if the A's had lost that.

limiting my plays has really increased my profits dramatically so far, hopefully I just stay disciplined. Also increased the size of most of my wagers as I am getting more comfortable with MLB.

Back