reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 70-70-1 +6.463 Units

Overall: 161-139-4 +35.589 Units
Sides: 95-81 +16.538 Units
Run Lines: 13-30 -25.065 Units
Totals: 54-28-4 +44.116 Units

3-3 +.34 Units. I'll take it considering all I really did was glance and bet.

Have to start volunteering at a PT clinic tomorrow morning for Physical Therapy programs. Only gonna do 3/4 hours a day but most programs don't require much as a minimum, just gonna do it and do all I can do for a nice recommendation from them. But yea, early games tomorrow so just gonna throw out a couple of leans now.

PLAYS:

Colorado Rockies @Arizona Diamondbacks OVER 8.5 +105

The Rockies love facing Webb. Look at ETGs thread for some stats but when I saw Webb I immeaditely said Rockies because of that. Cook some how, with his stats pulls off a W. Dont see why this total isn't any higher but name recognition... Webb maybe sets it down a bit.

San Francisco Giants -128 (Lowry v. Sampson) (2 Units)
Houston Astros @
San Francisco Giants UNDER 8.5 -102 (2 Units)
Lowry yea he did lose last week against the Astros but put up great #'s. 3-1 in 4 starts with a 1.45 ERA/1 WHIP/.195 Opp BA/21 K's in 31 IP against the Giants. SOLID #'s. And he's pitching well as of late but I'd like to see his walks go down a little. 1.35 WHIP on the year. Sampson pitched well against the Giants last week as well and has actually pitched great in his games outside of one game. I like the under more though with these two offense... I like betting Astros and Under if you haven't noticed. It was like the Hornets + Under before all their injuries, always bet it.

Oakland Athletics +113 (Blanton v. Contreas)
I'll take a shot with the A's the way Blanton's pitched lately. He's been able to go 7+ in his last 5 appearances and with their thin bullpen now that is going to be key if the A's want to win this game. Contreas won in Oakland earlier this year going 6 allowing 4 H/4 BBs, 4 K's, 1 ER. Can't see him repeating that performance with poor career #'s 6.37 ERA/1.75 WHIP.

LEANS:

Colorado Rockies +164 (Cook v. Webb)
Above

Los Angeles Dodgers -117 (Tomko v. Suppan)
Tomko's career #'s very good vs the Brew Crew. Hoping the Pub might still be giving love to the Brewers, after their win, and a Dodgers loss may give the Dodgers nice value. Brewers still have to prove themselves on the road as well. 2-5 on the road at the Phils and Mets and 3-7 in their last 10 against some REAL competition. Dodgers are just that.
*was -107 - losing its appeal

BOL to Yall Monday :cheers:

Last edited:
Good Luck..

I am thinking about that Colo Over a lot more than any side in this game..Just want to check out some other shit like umps and weather. Webb is 7-6 vs the Rockies so while its possible he could have a great shutdown outting, its more likely they will hit him.

I am unsure about the White Sox game, I liked it at -118 but if this thing rises some more, I don't like it. Maybe an under there but that would depend on Contreras to hit.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL Renew! Looks good.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thanks steed - gl today with your plays

thanks ray - went the other way from what I wanted but still going to play it

thanks green - moved down to 8 earlier today, now money coming in on the over. wish i got it but i got 8.5 eearly in the morning.

thanks terp - cash your plays bro

Locked In:

Colorado/Arizona OVER 8.5 +105
SF Giants -128 (2 Units)
Astros @ SF Giants UNDER 8.5 -102 (2 Units)
A's +113

Damn your Giants line.. I am going to have to wait it out but I think it will keep dropping, I hope!

lol green - you should atleast invest some of your money over at Matchbook to catch these lines. might be frustrating getting bets in but it's possible.

thanks Satyr - GL to you tonight :cheers:

thanks Farm - no doubt

Back