Monday MLB (4/16)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Overall: 43-34-2 +13.16 Units
Sides: 32-17 +19.53 Units
Run Lines: 4-6 -1.55 Units
Totals: 7-11-2 -4.82 Units

1-3-1 -1.67 Units yesterday. Just a rough day and very fortunate to get a push to save a bad day.

Plays:

New York Mets +104 (Maine v. Garcia) (2 Units)
I'm just going to fade Garcia here. Maine's been solid so far and after gettin embarassed at home by the Nats they are looking for a bounce back. Bullpen still shaky for the Phils, Tom Gordon... what's the deal?

Tampa Bay Devil Rays -110 (Shields v. Loewen)
Yea Shields didn't fair to well last year against the O's but the D-Rays bats are swinging with the best this year and Loewen's 1.70 WHIP doesnt equate to a 1.80 ERA. Loewen's history against the D-Rays isn't prettier than Shields... I'll take the more dangerous lineup.

Los Angeles Dodgers -115 (Penny v. Gonzalez) (4 Units)
Penny, Bullpen

Florida Marlins +106 (Sanchez v. Rodriguez)
Anibal bounces back. Wandy is garbage.

Leans:

Kansas City Royals/Detriot Tigers UNDER 8 ??? (Greinke v. Verlander)

Pittsburgh Pirates/St. Louis Cardinals UNDER 8 (Snell v. Reyes)

GL to Yall today :cheers:

Last edited:
Adding:

Tampa Bay Devil Rays -110 (Shields v. Loewen)

Los Angeles Dodgers -115 (Penny v. Gonzalez) (4 Units)

Florida Marlins +106 (Sanchez v. Rodriguez)

thanks Hunt - can't believe in garcia in his 1st start off injury.

thanks Yanks - hope we cash them, Sanchez bounce back and Penny continues to stay hot.

thanks Jump - I'd like that. still doing well on the year and it wasn't a big hit to my bankroll so I'm not too concerned, I'm just glad I pushed the d-rays/twins OVER with Nathan of all people giving up 2 9th inning runs.

thanks Troutman - penny should continue to roll.

:cheers: With you on the LAD renew..Penny with a cruzin start.,.. like the under here as well.
GL with the rest of your card tonight..

:cheers: Trout

thanks RSMS - lets hope they win. :shake:

thanks green :shake:

thanks farm - seems like a popular play, but I am confident. gl with the under too :shake:

Back