reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Sides: 14-8 +5.83 Units
Totals: 5-5 +0.30 Units
1st 5 Sides: 1-1 -0.20 Units
1st 5 Totals: 1-1 +0.41 Units
RLs: 2-1 +2.00 Units
Overall: 23-16 +8.34 Units

Went 1-2 -1.00 Unit yesterday. some of you may have seen me post a 1st 5 under on the mil/chc game yesterday but I honestly didnt hit the confirm button, just clicked on the tab and saw it blinking. So sorry for anyone keeping an eye out, Id be in the same boat if Id won it.

Plays:

Philadelphia Phillies -120 (Moyer v. Cabrera)
W
Hoping his past record means something when he faces the Nats tomorrow, usually outstanding. Nats have been competetive early on and still havent had a W.

Chicago White Sox +106 (Floyd v. Miner)
W
Based off of last years #s, Floyd should roll, Miner shouldnt.

Kansas City Royals -135 (Greinke v. Carmona) W
Kansas City Royals RL +155
W
Just fading Carmona and riding Greinke here.

Colorado Rockies +121 (Jimenez v. Lilly)
L

San Diego Padres +185 (Silva v. Pelfrey) W

Toronto Blue Jays +106 (Litsch v. Slowey) W

New York Yankees +144 (Wang v. Kazmir) L

waiting on a few, may play them depending on the lines tomorrow.

Pittsburgh Pirates -145/RL +145 (Duke v. Moehler)
Houston Astros @ Pittsburgh Pirates OVER 9.5 Even
In all fairness the Pirates just havent produced for Duke vs the Astros. Moehler should fix that though and as much as I dont lilke backing the Pirates... I may.

San Francisco Giants @ Los Angelos Dodgers UNDER 8 -115 (Johnson v. Billingsley)
Dont know how Johnson will pitch but pretty sure Billingsley dominates.

San Diego Padres +175 (Silva v. Pelfrey)
Dont think Pelfrey should be favored this much ever.

Toronto Blue Jays +110 (Litsch v. Slowey)

BOL To Yall Monday :cheers:

Last edited:
Looks like the Sox are shaping up to be a very popular play around here. I think it is the right play. Agree on a couple others. Do like the Rockies play, already played it, but maybe should have waited. Really would like to play KC and Greinke, but at the price and Carmona's history at Kauffman and the Royals lineup (if I recall from looking it up) can't do it.

thanks gsro - BOL today

thanks sirwin - hopefully thats a good thing with the sox. absolutely no movement on the rockies line, thats unfortunate but looks like its moved in the Cubs favor from pinnys lines. completely understand not backing the Royals, that lineup scares me too... talented but still havent reached their potential if they ever. If that lineup could hit consistantly theyd be among the better teams in the league.

Adding:

Colorado Rockies +121 (Jimenez v. Lilly)

Thank you for bumping this, I was just gonna search for it. Love the card, as you already know. Gl today

thanks hile - so far so good on our shared plays.

thanks aplous - rain delay? just got home but barring a late inning comeback it looks done. id still take it again though... guess lilly just pitched a good game.

Lilly pitched well but Jimenez couldn't spell strike. Constantly battling with men on base from the 2nd inning on. He would of gotten out of the 4th with no damage but they didn't convert the double play and ending up throwing the ball away allowing a run to score and than by keeping the inning alive, another run came in. He has good stuff but he is a liability everytime he takes the mounds with walks.

GL on the rest of the plays renew

Ya, they got it in.......hour and change rain delay, Ubaldo never got in a groove.

GL with the Royals tonight...thinking about joining you...waiting to hear if Gordon is back in the lineup tonight.

Last edited:
thanks for the info etg and aplous. jimenez is definitely talented, theyve always got a chance when he pitches, doesnt need much help with their bats too but not today. what can you do.

aplous - are you wanting gordon to be in the lineup? just doesnt seem like he should be the reason to play or not to play. looks like the price is dropping atleast.

thanks nawlins - doin my best. almost time for the NBA playoffs... CP3 looking great but everyone else looks like shit. really frustrating but we got a huge game tonight, cant wait.

Adding:

San Diego Padres +185 (Silva v. Pelfrey)
again, purely price related. dont think pelfrey is worth 2 to 1 odds and SD has been winning... but all vs LHP oddly enough. probably wont be a popular play but thats fine with me.

Toronto Blue Jays +106 (Litsch v. Slowey)

ugh, i hate the yankees so much and Wang scares me but i have to do this

Adding:

New York Yankees +144 (Wang v. Kazmir)
I know Kaz is talented but the guy cant seem to last more than 5/6 innings and can walk 1 too many batters. I also know the TB bullpen isnt shit so that should keep me off if Im concerned about Kaz not lasting longer... but just see value in Wang, yesterday no way I considered it but its moved considerably and gave me a reason to play it. Plus they can still hit

Back