Monday May 6th Discussion ~ Reds go early

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
bf4155f5-ade3-4371-bcc8-216d1c264a36.png

Pomeranz has allowed 3 runs or less in five of his six starts, but he's completed six innings just once in that span. He gave up 3 runs in 4 inn in a loss to the LAD on Tuesday. He tossed seven scoreless innings in his only previous start at Great American Ball Park back in 2016.

DeSclafani is 1-0 with a 0.51 ERA over his last three starts, including back-to-back outings in which he has not allowed a run. The 29-year-old has 20 strikeouts while giving up nine hits in 17 2/3 innings during that dominant stretch. Brandon Belt is 4-for-6 with a home run and a double against DeSclafani, who dominated the Giants through 7 2/3 innings in a matchup last year but has a 6.89 ERA through three career starts.

• Posey had a three-run homer and scored twice in Sunday's win and has hit safely in 10 of his last 11 games.
  • Reds recalled 2B Josh VanMeter, who had 13 home runs in 30 games for Triple-A Louisville...but he's not in lineup
  • Dietrich has 4 dongs and 8 RBIs through the first three games of the series.

Not a easy day. Lost a small bet on the Giants which seemed strange and then read 3 obscure trends at Killersportsthat said it was hopeless. No big deal but am looking for winners. looking at Bauer facing NOVA. It is vaguely possible I will bet against Tampa Because Snell seems Wrong right now but its almost impossible to bet against Tampa on a Monday after a loss away. So the game looks like a pass to me. Still thinking

Cardinals have lost 3 in a row. General trends say betting against them is suicidal

This has been a trend for at least a very long time. I had the Cubs yesterday and have no trouble betting against them and will wish you good luck but from a distance

This has been a trend for at least a very long time. I had the Cubs yesterday and have no trouble betting against them and will wish you good luck but from a distance

I’m not betting it either - was just correcting you that they’ve actually lost 4 in a row - didn’t know if that changed your trend or not.

Did not get my Cleveland bet in. Was gpoing to bet the over too. Waited for ump maybe I get in later

This is strange, ?Foster is supposed to have over a 6 ERA with Nova. Yank game is starting and no interest in a blind bet

This is strange, ?Foster is supposed to have over a 6 ERA with Nova. Yank game is starting and no interest in a blind bet
Help me understand why you weigh ERA's with specific umps even under the smallest sample size so heavily?

I hit Cubs yesterday , the over and the Rl because of 1 game with Wainwright where he got fried with the umpire 2 years ago. As long as you do not go back over about 3 years(just a guess) I steadily make money

I took a Snell/Mad Max Parlay and gonna take Brewers live soon for half my bet. Max gave up the lead quick and already at 50 pitches with this awful pen

Back