Monday June 4th Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Give me some time and I'll have the Record updated. Up early to call the wonderful state of VA about my 10mph speeding ticket, *******.

Look in the discussion thread for thoughts.

Dodgers -1 $620 to Win $525:
Dodgers ML $370 to Win $250
Dodgers RL $250 to Win $275

Popular pick that I expect most to be on, reminds me of the Seattle game last wk.

Twins $400 to Win $593:

Taking a shot with the better pitcher as a pretty good sized dog.

Giants +101:

Still debating this play

Cubs/Brewers Over 9+100:

Waiting for some ump info

Thats all for the day

ETG, what line did you get Twins at and did you figure out how to use BABIP for capping.

Here is the BABIP sheet for most qualified pitching leaders. They say the best pitchers are in the .280-.290 range and I see Maholm at .301 now. He was at around .280 last week which makes me wonder how you figure out what that means. Does Maholm suck or not. Which way is he correcting, for the better or worse.

http://www.rotowire.com/baseball/player_ex_stats.htm?pos=P&league=3&filter=

ETG, what line did you get Twins at and did you figure out how to use BABIP for capping.

Here is the BABIP sheet for most qualified pitching leaders. They say the best pitchers are in the .280-.290 range and I see Maholm at .301 now. He was at around .280 last week which makes me wonder how you figure out what that means. Does Maholm suck or not. Which way is he correcting, for the better or worse.

http://www.rotowire.com/baseball/player_ex_stats.htm?pos=P&league=3&filter=

I have $300 on Twins +150 and $100 on Twins +143 to give me $400 to Win $593.

Now as far as the Batting Average on Balls In Play..I think its something pretty complex because pitchers have different styles. If you are a high strikeout pitcher then the balls they put in play are prob going to be hits, it doesnt make you a bad pitcher by any means. If you are a sinker ball pitcher than you don't strike out a lot of batters, a lot of balls are put in play but it doesnt mean its bad either, it could be all ground balls to 2nd base. I think it is something to look at but not something I am ready to make as a serious guideline on my capping because I think it can be misleading, You have to know exactly which type of pitcher you are dealing with.

good luck tonight Green. Live long and prosper buddy. :D.

:cheers:

Dodgers! :shake:

Early bird Special: Giants $515 to Win $500

As far as Zito goes.. I just hope his little curveball is working because I have been so wrong trying to figure this guy out..

Going Reverse on Zito's season, He has been great his last 2 games, terrible vs. Oakland & Colorodo in back to back starts, then a stretch of 3 pretty decent outting vs. NYM, Col, & Arizona, and 2 very good starts vs. Arizona & Colo, and then he started the yr w/ Miserable performance vs. LAD.

Lieber has struggles with SF, its just the way its been in his career. In his last 5 starts against the Giants, he has never given up less than 4 ER.

Giants vs. Lieber:

Aurilia = .200 in 25, Bonds = .200 in 40, Durham = .429 in 35, Feliz = .200 in 15, Klesko = .390 in 41, Sweeney = .375 in 16, Vizquel = .368 in 19, Winn = .136 in 22

Phillies vs. Zito:

Barajas = .333 in 27, Burrell = .167 in 6, Rollins = .167 in 6, Rowand = .182 in 22, Utley = .667 in 3

Philly struggles with LHP
Philly has won 2 of 3 so far, don't think they can win 3 of 4
Philly is 2-6 when Lieber pitches
As far as bullpens go, advantage = SF

<!-- / message -->

GL today green, hopefully Zito pitches like we want him to. I like the Minny play but I don't know if I would call him the better pitcher, but certainly shouldn't have been as big of a dog as he was yesterday night. of course I like the Dodgers getting a Lefty matchup.

Driver- Lets get that
Short - I hope so, game might get rained out.
Renew- I am far from sold on Weaver. Its not in his blood! hah, Boof has been hot as of late and +150 was too much for me to pass up and I don't play very many doggies.
Ale - Looking good early..

I have a giant wet vagina so I am not playing Tampa -157...prob leaving a winner on the board.

if you like the A's better add them soon, looks like its getting pounded back up. -148 on pinny, -145 on Matchbook

Zito's Back

lol...See I would like to think that but Zito was in trouble all day, just verrrrry fortunate that the Phillies suck.

Outstanding - Best of luck

Renew - I think I dropped the ball when it was -143, now seeing -150..Gonna have to wait for some BoSox homers to bring the line back down around 7-8:00.

Just got back home tonight and I wouldnt call today not a bad day..just wasnt a disaster..fuken LAD..hah..1-1-1...+100, not a losing day right? Damn its 1 thing to be wrong its another to be fuken off by a mile...Angels 14-1? Wtf the happened.

Back