Monday jetlag is real Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Trying to work myself back in as I'm really out of touch...

Overnight leans:
PHI o7
PIT -101
MIA +185/u7
CIN +119/o7.5
NYY o9
MIN +111/u9
LAA o8.5

On the radar:
PIT u7.5
ARI o8.5
SEA u7.5

I feel like the game tonight is the first time that Verlander is playable again

Wondering if nuno is enough insurance for an over that even if zoolander is good we will still get enough for it to go over? Both bullpens can't hurt

Cliff Lee (elbow) was lit up for eight runs -- three earned -- on eight hits and a walk over just 4 2/3 innings in his final rehab start for High-A Clearwater on Monday.
He also hit a batter and gave up a home run. An error was made behind Lee to start off the game, but the veteran left-hander obviously wasn't able to pitch around it. There's been no word on Lee's velocity or how he felt, but clearly these weren't the results the Phillies were looking for in Lee's final tune-up before rejoining the rotation on July 21. Jul 14 - 8:32 PM

Wondering if nuno is enough insurance for an over that even if zoolander is good we will still get enough for it to go over? Both bullpens can't hurt

see i was looking at nuno insurance but notn for the over. i want to play detroit bc i figure there are two ways it hits:

1. verlander somewhat resembles his old self against a real crappy team

or

2. verlander sucks like he has so often but the tigers bats get to nuno to win anyway. i really see nothing in nuno as a ML pitcher so to fade him against a good team with a guy who we know is at least capable of dominance is something i cant pass up

Cliff Lee (elbow) was lit up for eight runs -- three earned -- on eight hits and a walk over just 4 2/3 innings in his final rehab start for High-A Clearwater on Monday.
He also hit a batter and gave up a home run. An error was made behind Lee to start off the game, but the veteran left-hander obviously wasn't able to pitch around it. There's been no word on Lee's velocity or how he felt, but clearly these weren't the results the Phillies were looking for in Lee's final tune-up before rejoining the rotation on July 21. Jul 14 - 8:32 PM

Certainly looking at SF tonight, but Vogelsonsong road #'s off-putting

played dbacks over, atl under, injuns and considering the sf tt over now.

i am very scared to go over vs Cliff, especially with the atrocious bats on both sides, but this may push me over the edge. Need to avoid an under guy who'll help them both out, though I'm not sure a big over guy is necessary because Lee never walks guys anyways

i am very scared to go over vs Cliff, especially with the atrocious bats on both sides, but this may push me over the edge. Need to avoid an under guy who'll help them both out, though I'm not sure a big over guy is necessary because Lee never walks guys anyways

Follow gsro with SF TT over...

I don't think laying that much juice and backing Fister is smart in his first start at Coors. Since 2012 starters making their first start at Coors lined at a negative number are 12-9 SU. But this is how it breaks down:

When they are lined between -103 and -125: 8-2 SU (avg line -116)

When they are lined ≤ -130: 4-7 SU (avg line -144)

For the road favorite making his first start at Coors there is that sweet spot between 0 and -125, but once they go past that they fall off, and that's a lot of juice to risk. The Rockies are 4-2 SU in Morales' home starts this season. In his last three home games he has only allowed 5 ER in 16.2 IP to the Giants, Dodgers, and Padres. He allowed a total of 13H and 6BB with 16 K in those 16.2 innings.

A blind man would have hit Baltimore before this.
Leans include first half over in Colorado.
Yanks
Would be on Nuno first 5 but 2-8 day for Arizona.
Under in Toronto.

Mets Seattle very interesting game. Mets should be coming in hard. Seattle off a 1-2 series and on their 11-1 day

Trying to work myself back in as I'm really out of touch...

Overnight leans:
PHI o7
PIT -101
MIA +185/u7
CIN +119/o7.5
NYY o9
MIN +111/u9
LAA o8.5

On the radar:
PIT u7.5
ARI o8.5
SEA u7.5

Think Atlanta may be a tight game but Killersports has a 21-1 angle supporting the Atlanta win

National tv game tonight is, what else, the fucking Yankees. This guy Greene is pitching above his head. He wasn't anything special in the minors. I expect lots of runs tonight. Fading the yanks off the home sweep. Mikolas sucks, but bullpens will decide this game.

National tv game tonight is, what else, the fucking Yankees. This guy Greene is pitching above his head. He wasn't anything special in the minors. I expect lots of runs tonight. Fading the yanks off the home sweep. Mikolas sucks, but bullpens will decide this game.

both SPs unseen is keeping me off the over i think

May be off Cleveland. Johnson had 2 starts. 1 at home which was short and good. One in Colorado first game. Meant nothing. Now second game at home after a home sweep I can wait.

Mikolas looks ok, knock on wood. The Yanks run was pretty bogus. Jeter got to 2nd on a balk, then run scored on a botched play at 1st that should have been scored an error but wasn't.

Back