Monday in the association..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

2 - 0 last night (+4.7 units) :shake:

8132916173.jpg
+9.5 (+100) to win 2 units

If Bogans is unable to go.. I might add more!!

GL on behalf of the whole Nation, Hawks are playing solid D lately.

:11_12_13:

I like Josh Smith guarding Lewis. Bogans being limited hurts especially trying to defend Joe Johnson. No way Dooling can check him. Howard will have a monster day on the Hawks centers.. but I think this game should be fairly close. Hawks have won I think 3 out of 4 as well.

btw, nice wilkins bobblehead throwback for reference!! gl on the hawks tonight

I actually just ordered one a month ago, it goes nicely with my Larry bird (Indiana St) and Mike Vick bobblehead :36_22_11:

:11_12_13:

Looks great ABCS, I was shocked at this spread. That Hawks matchup really well against this team. They won 3/4 last year. I'm not too worried about Dwight Howard either, relative to most people who assume he's just gonna go off for 25/20 against the undersized Hawks team. I think Horford will do as good a job as anyone, he can't score outside of 5ft from the basket, so it's all about denying him the ball. So a smaller, athletic guy is actually more desirable than some huge, shot blocking type center. Look what he did against the Hawks last year, he didn't break 20pts or have more than 11rebs in any game ... and that was against Zaza ... Smith's help defense is obviously big too. Smith should do a decent job on Rashard Lewis, Marvin should completely own Turkoglu the way he's been playing on defense, JJ will own anyone, and both teams PG situation isn't soo hot.

I know it seems like I'm always on the Hawks, but this is special. I would have made my own thread if no one was on this. BOL man, I'd throw a little on the ML. I think it's gonna be a toss up, but this is absolutely the Hawks biggest game of the season, I'm sure Orlando isn't giving the same respect to ATL.

Looks like I got a bad line.

Hawks, you would like Atlanta against Dream team 1..

I loved this play up to the point where the Pacers beat the Magic. Still think you have a winner but it would have been much easier with a Magic victory over the Pacers. GL

With the even juice I might try to middle, hedge out at half.. we'll see how the first half unfolds.

Haha, I have agreed on a couple bad spots for the Hawks this year, I mostly just don't talk about it cause I'm in denial.

The refs are doing a nice job for the Magic, giving 2 ticky tack fouls on Horford in the first 2 minutes. Garbage, but you can tell the team is into it.

Thanks Boss.. Dedicating this win streak to a certain someone who trashed me in my thread :blahblah:

Great win for the Hawks.. :thumbsup:

BAR Tail.. In him we trust

cotg-bobble-snash07.jpg
-10 (-110) to win 2 units

Also like the over but Im not sure if I will play it or not..

:10_16_2:
Probably should have never hit the tv guide to see that this game was on tv, I was gonna take the night off after the hawks win.
Oh well, nice win for the heat congrats to their fans..

I thought you'd like to hear this Smoove quote:
"I sat down and decided that it was time for me to do whatever I could to help my team win games," Smith said. "And that meant going inside and really to stop taking so many long jumpers, and mainly 3-pointers. I was hurting my team more than I was helping before. Now I think I'm taking advantage of situations a lot better."

That is awesome, EC player of the week last week and a great game tonight.... He's actually becoming the player everyone said he would be if he wasn't such a dumbass. I really wish the Hawks resigned him last offseason.

Back