Monday IN GAME

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Florida up 2-1, Willis just singled, and that immediately reminded me of that game he had last season, 8.1 IP 3 ER, 3 B, 4 K

3-for-4, 2 HR, 3 RBI

:bow:

DO IT AGAIN D-TRAIN :bow: :pillow:

Yanks up 1-0
Philly up 2-1
Toronto up 1-0

Baltimore-Oakland, top 3rd, still 0:0. Rooting for that under :D.

Florida have runners on 1st and 2nd, 1 out. COME ON FISHY FISHY FISHYYYYYYYY

What the fuck was that, almost an inside the park homer there, triple by Chipper Jones...

COME ON D-TRAIN

Did D-Train just intentionally walk Andruw Jones who's hitting .237 this season. Gosh. I know it's Andruw Jones but that was Gary Sheffield in that Tiger uniform as well :D. Don't intentionally walk him FFS :D

Man, why a big part of the big league managers are idiots?

2 on, 1 out in the bot 6th, Maine already had 88 pitches, and no pinch-hitting? Are you kiddin' me?

Now he could toss 1 more inning and Randolph wasted at least 1 run...

ale I agree maine should not have batted there, he is tiring and ball is carrying well, we shall see how it turns out

I think Willie was thinking how to get smith to throw the 8th so he wont have to use Heilman after he allowed the homer yesterday, could have been trouble. Smith should be ok he has been good all year, him and wagner should be able to hold the lead....I hope

What's happened to Weaver? He's looking like his bro. He made me lots of dough last year, but not lookin too hot so far this year.

Other note: I liked the under in the KC game, but played the first 5 innings because of exactly what happened tonight. The KC bullpen is terrible and is capable of giving up plenty of runs, anytime, anynight. I've watched it happen too many times. GL.

Back