Monday I'd like to stop losing great bets Discussion

Hector Santiago has started 25 games since last season. His team has won seven of them. That's all I got.

tb ml, arizona over, stl ml..lean the over in stl as well..

thoughts on that Texas price? seems high to me for a guy coming back from injury, but then again it is Seattle and the rook hasn't been seen by anyone but Oakland.

would love to see a decent over ump in Milwaukee tonight. Played over 7-1/2 -115 last night. Lynn not really fooling anyone; Brew Crew bats are alive and Red Birds have had some success off Garza (.360BAA). Lynn continues to get great run support when he toes. Thinking about going 1st 5 over as well (ov 4 -115)

Played Reds -117. Wandy historically bad on the road (almost a run and a half higher ERA through his career) and last year he had an ERA over 6 on the road and right around 2 at home.

BOL
J

I'm feeling the Reds too like a few others here, but Homer's been pretty shitty. Haven't watched him pitch, but numbers have been ugly, chalk it up to rust, I guess.

I'm feeling the Reds too like a few others here, but Homer's been pretty shitty. Haven't watched him pitch, but numbers have been ugly, chalk it up to rust, I guess.

Bailey with only two starts this year - both against the Cards. Wandy has two starts, both against the Cubs. Reds have beaten Wandy in 8 of L9 starts.

Be interesting to see if Price has the balls to start Heisey for Bruce tonight. Bruce against Wandy has been hilarious in his career. I'd guess he'll take the easy way out though and start Heisey for Hamilton.

tb ml, arizona over, stl ml..lean the over in stl as well..

thoughts on that Texas price? seems high to me for a guy coming back from injury, but then again it is Seattle and the rook hasn't been seen by anyone but Oakland.

colby absolutely unknown, though I don't think Elias is very good

would love to see a decent over ump in Milwaukee tonight. Played over 7-1/2 -115 last night. Lynn not really fooling anyone; Brew Crew bats are alive and Red Birds have had some success off Garza (.360BAA). Lynn continues to get great run support when he toes. Thinking about going 1st 5 over as well (ov 4 -115)

Played Reds -117. Wandy historically bad on the road (almost a run and a half higher ERA through his career) and last year he had an ERA over 6 on the road and right around 2 at home.

BOL
J

looking for that one myself

colby absolutely unknown, though I don't think Elias is very good
Yea, but the Rangers haven't looked all that great with their bats either, I think Elias is serviceable and I don't mind the 'unknown' factor but I won't neglect the idea that they are able to score runs too...

Be interesting to see if Price has the balls to start Heisey for Bruce tonight. Bruce against Wandy has been hilarious in his career. I'd guess he'll take the easy way out though and start Heisey for Hamilton.

nope:

Pirates
Wandy Rodriguez (L)

Reds
Homer Bailey (R)

1. Starling Marte (R) LF
2. Travis Snider (L) RF
3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF
4. Pedro Alvarez (L) 3B
5. Russell Martin (R) C
6. Neil Walker (S) 2B
7. Gaby Sanchez (R) 1B
8. Clint Barmes (R) SS
9. Wandy Rodriguez (S) P

1. Billy Hamilton (S) CF
2. Joey Votto (L) 1B
3. Brandon Phillips (R) 2B
4. Todd Frazier (R) 3B
5. Jay Bruce (L) RF
6. Ryan Ludwick (R) LF
7. Devin Mesoraco (R) C
8. Zack Cozart (R) SS
9. Homer Bailey (R) P

Hernandez teams record 4-14 night starts L3 seasons
Atl 30-10 after 3 or more consecutive wins L2 seasons

Stl 18-31 road games after a win L2 seasons

Was 19-5 Zimm night starts L2 seasons

Was 13-3 L16 after allowing 5 or more runs in previous game
Mia 1-8 L9 Hand starts

Stl 3-8 L11 after a win

Phi 17-35 L52 as Dogs

Cin 1-7 L8 as Fav

trying to talk myself into playing the Phils/Braves over 8-1/2. Both teams hitting well right now. Not in love Fausto Camona AKA Roberto Hernandez, especially on a relatively warm night with the wind blowing out in small-park Philly. Cuzzi fairly neutral ump. Neither team with much success hitting of either pitcher, but also a relatively small sample size.

Going to add TB -115 now that it fell into this number (was -125 on the open). Really like Archer and not a believer in Chen. Wind blowing out to left should help the righty bats of Rays....and it doesn't hurt that Grind is on it :)

If my early games go ok, I will be adding the LAA tonight. Chavez has been very good and Santiago has not; however, the A's really struggle with lefties. Coco makes this team go and he is out of the lineup tonight. LAA put up 14 runs yesterday including the B2B2B jacks, which maybe will get their bats going. At home, against an inter-division rival; I think the Angels might get it done tonight....and at plus 120ish - I think there is value.

trying to talk myself into playing the Phils/Braves over 8-1/2. Both teams hitting well right now. Not in love Fausto Camona AKA Roberto Hernandez, especially on a relatively warm night with the wind blowing out in small-park Philly. Cuzzi fairly neutral ump. Neither team with much success hitting of either pitcher, but also a relatively small sample size.

Going to add TB -115 now that it fell into this number (was -125 on the open). Really like Archer and not a believer in Chen. Wind blowing out to left should help the righty bats of Rays....and it doesn't hurt that Grind is on it :)

like tb….hear ya on philly over….may pull the trigger

idk why but im leaning the mets :puking:

not sure either….idk anything about collmenter but wheeler has been hit pretty good his last couple starts…4-3 loss last time but a lot of men lob….8-2 loss previous….over if anything for me

Keep an eye on the wind in Arlington.....not sure how it will come into play but the new breeze-way coming into the ballpark from behind home plate MIGHT create an interesting new "wind tunnel" or "jet stream" out to center and left center with the wind out of the NW. The wind is almost never out of this direction so it could be useful info in the future. We'll see.....Rangers playing with a mash unit these days.

Cuzzi is a big strikecaller, but I liked archer a ton and feel bad I didn't grab -105 at the open for at worst an arbitrage opportunity

Keep an eye on the wind in Arlington.....not sure how it will come into play but the new breeze-way coming into the ballpark from behind home plate MIGHT create an interesting new "wind tunnel" or "jet stream" out to center and left center with the wind out of the NW. The wind is almost never out of this direction so it could be useful info in the future. We'll see.....Rangers playing with a mash unit these days.
didn't they do something to the backstop that counter acted the winds? I just rmbr this off the top of my head, wind tunnel in my eyes has been gone for a little bit

didn't they do something to the backstop that counter acted the winds? I just rmbr this off the top of my head, wind tunnel in my eyes has been gone for a little bit

They made this new entrance into the park behind home plate that some would say lets the wind that is coming IN from right escape instead of bouncing off the stands and heading back out to right creating the "jet stream". That was before last season started.

Today's wind was out to center.....almost never blows that way. It had no effect on the game however because it was barley blowing when the game started (5-10 mph).

Back