• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Monday I hate all Presidents day NHL

PirateAlew

Dean Smith Disciple
3-1 Sunday/390-369 YTD
I forgot today was Prez day as I skip this holiday but now I realized why all 3 of our boys are home from school today, then saw the NHL schedule and almost all day games so realized i had to get to capping.
Sunday was real good again, hope for same today. See how I do.

Seattle-128
Buffalo-115 (3-way-in-regulation)
Jets-125

Vancouver-120
Dallas+110
Vegas-1.5-102
Toronto-154

Edmonton/Arizona Over 6.5-115
Vegas/San Jose Over 5.5-115

Top plays: Seattle, Buffalo, Jets, Edmonton/Zona Over

GL to all and enjoy afternoon pucks.

yeah i rarely play puck lines if i can usually do -1 but juice was too rich, i think vegas takes it out on them today hopefully. Thanks for stopping by (i used to frequent San Jose/San Fran for work in tech industry!) GL!

Tampa Bay+100 (3-way-in-regulation) (Top play)
Toronto/St Louis Over 6.5-115

of course Dallas loses after being up late, giving up a empty net goal late, hits post in OT, then goes to round 9 in Shootouts, and loses. cant seem to get those.

Carolina/Chicago Over 5.5-115

was about to post here as i did on other forum to bet detroit if kraken went to OT. I put in a small hedge again on Detroit....20 secs later of course they score and win in OT.

Like i said yesterday, i am 1 for 200 or something in OT and shoot outs. if my pick goes to OT. hit the other side live.. freakin unreal NHL

was about to post here as i did on other forum to bet detroit if kraken went to OT. I put in a small hedge again on Detroit....20 secs later of course they score and win in OT.

Like i said yesterday, i am 1 for 200 or something in OT and shoot outs. if my pick goes to OT. hit the other side live.. freakin unreal NHL
OT such a crapshoot in NHL.

Back