Monday hoops

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Wolves +9 (1.95 @ Pinnacle) 6 units
Wolves ML (5.00 @ Pinnacle) 2 units

Miami Heat should not lay 9 against anyone right now. The Wolves are only 3-19 SU but their ATS record is much better, in their last 8 road games they're 6-2. They tend to stay in games even if it doesn't mean they'll win it they are covering. The Heat on the other hand, don't seem to be winning machines let alone covering DD spreads easily. Ricky Davis was persona non grata in the Wolves locker room and they will step up against their former teammate tonight. DWade could drop 35 and Minnesota can still win it. What I like here is the opportunity for us to cash in. I can see Miami leading by 15 for the most of the game and Minnesota with the backdoor cover, or, the more likely option, this one goes down the wire and Wolves have a shot at the W.

MEM-GSW O225 (2.00) 5 units

At first I wanted to take GSW here, but the way they've been playing lately, not a big fan of forcing it, especially on a b2b. What I'm almost certain here is that they'll score more than 115 here. And since I expect Memphis to score big as well, with the sharp shooters they have, the over should hit. Gasol being out helps the case as well, even though he's a scorer he's also a big man compared to what Memphis will send out today.

Good luck. :cheers:

mixed signals have to admit. First of, I wouldn't take the Spurs with Vaughn as PG. The Spurs are something else against Phoenix, especially at home, I have to go back and check the numbers but Pop owns D'Antoni.

However motivationally, the Suns should step up. I can't take them either, the way they've been playing lately...not sure they show up if the Spurs stop Marion and their downtown shot doesn't work...a tricky game.

Leaning under have to say. Sides wise, no leans.

mixed signals have to admit. First of, I wouldn't take the Spurs with Vaughn as PG. The Spurs are something else against Phoenix, especially at home, I have to go back and check the numbers but Pop owns D'Antoni.

However motivationally, the Suns should step up. I can't take them either, the way they've been playing lately...not sure they show up if the Spurs stop Marion and their downtown shot doesn't work...a tricky game.

Leaning under have to say. Sides wise, no leans.

Thanks for your comments. I'm actually playing the Suns here. Really think Parker's absence and motviation from the playoffs should see these guys put on a sharp performance. Just an observation which might be totally irrelevant, I can see this season series play out like th Bulls vs Pistons. Pistons handled them in the playoffs, and the Bulls play like shit generally, but when it comes to the Pistons, they know what to do. The Suns played well, and had it not been for an Horry body check, who knows what would've happened in that series. Having said that, I think they'll show up today and know what needs to be done to get a win.

Just wanted to run this by you since your the Spurs expert.

Thanks again buddy and good luck tonight.

GL tonight, Like the Pups in this one. They are my home team, and I was thinking about this line on Friday night. Figured it would open right where it did, and it would be a play.

Minnesota is improving to the point that they are being competitive in games. Miami is just way to old to be laying almost DD to anyone.

:cheers:

hey satyr... those are my plays I have too, but I took over 1h, just have a bad feeing that in the 4th quarter they might slow it down... just afraid someone is in a blowout

Small poll here.

Who is cooler?

Marko "I don't care my team is 3-19 look who I'm coming home to" Jaric

Adriana.Lima-lingerie.1-ALUn23_original.jpg

adrianalima2mf2.jpg

_-_Adriana%20Lima%2012%20(xynieh%20sig).jpg

OR

Boris "I don't date american women, i have them." Diaw

6p5riow.jpg

8etnmrn.jpg

72fy8hc.jpg

Cast your vote. :shake: :D

Both are European studs, and both are playing in teams that are not going to win a championship this year.:7_17_4:

I hope Rod won't see this :36_11_6::5_5_138:

Congrats on the picks

Jaric is a pimp, I have seen this guy out on the Mpls bar scene before Ms. Lima, this guy always hot fine ass tail with him.

Nice day buddy, too bad the Wolves couldn't hold on for the SU win for you though.

Back