Monday group thread

Yes but Reds are putting up a left hander in the day. I need to read more there.
i may play Houston.
Elias 6.65 ERA vs the team on 4 days 4.61 ERA
Lance on 5 1.27 ERA based on 28.1 innings
I might not play this. Betting against a team after a sweep is dangerous

Laying that price with Washington is silly

Agreed. Not crazy about backing Cinci as I can't imagine they have any motivation to play this makeup game either but I did play +185 small. Under looks like the best play as everyone involved will be looking to get the hell out of Dodge. Somebody check and see what time the umps flight leaves.:)

Small lean in the other direction. Winning the game avoids a season sweep and services to help rebuild a fairly ruined self image. After viewing that fight the whole world is laughing. Also in the road games at the Reds they were cheated I believe.

I am starting to see many reasons to like Washington here
Better pitcher
Better pen
Reds 15-33 in the day
Washington 31-22
Did I mention MAJOR REVENGE
Depending on the ump may RL Washington

Played Pitt
General fade of Cards facing lefties, the current pen problems and huge loss of Molina
Rl?

Last edited:
Doubront fairly terrible this year and last on 4. Looking at Oakland day of week over might make sense
Have a query with Timh concerning Washington line up.

I am starting to see many reasons to like Washington here
Better pitcher
Better pen
Reds 15-33 in the day
Washington 31-22
Did I mention MAJOR REVENGE
Depending on the ump may RL Washington

All your points are valid.

In MLB, especially with a team that has checked out and knows its manager is walking the plank, they dont care and will be going thru the motions.

I will bite on the price at +185. Nats lineup is lousy too today....

All your points are valid.

In MLB, especially with a team that has checked out and knows its manager is walking the plank, they dont care and will be going thru the motions.

I will bite on the price at +185. Nats lineup is lousy too today....

You describe both teams! Both Managers GONE, both teams quit....the Reds may be playing more of there top players but they are the top players who lead them to a 63-92 record .....I lean to the Reds and Under but playing $$$ here is quite a risk.

Just watching. A feather should beat this Reds team. Still unclear to me that the Nationals are a bad play.

Real interest in Baltimore over and Cleveland.
Was looking at Boston and Oakland but bad days rest numbers

Baltimore is in kill mode.
Off topic but last night Cokin had SF as his free play and today he had the Reds

Back