Monday fuck bitches get money Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
The Jays are killing me this year after 12-3 last year backing them...

leans from the BOL open (current):
ARI o9 -120 (-115)
LAD -107
KC +142 (146)/u7.5 -115 (u7 -110)
BOS o9 -115 (o9.5 +100)
TEX o8.5 -120 (o9 +100)
HOU +131 (127)/u6.5 -120 (-105)

on the radar:
MIA -113 (-112)
MIL +103 (-105)
StL u7 -115 (u6.5)
ARI -129 (-133)
DET -145 (-148)

if someone can explain what's going on with the KC suspensions that would be lovely. I'm most concerned with Herrera

The Jays are killing me this year after 12-3 last year backing them...

leans from the BOL open (current):
ARI o9 -120 (-115)
LAD -107
KC +142 (146)/u7.5 -115 (u7 -110)
BOS o9 -115 (o9.5 +100)
TEX o8.5 -120 (o9 +100)
HOU +131 (127)/u6.5 -120 (-105)

on the radar:
MIA -113 (-112)
MIL +103 (-105)
StL u7 -115 (u6.5)
ARI -129 (-133)
DET -145 (-148)
feeling a few of those

Herrera appealed then picked up another 2 games he'll be out soon probably announce Monday. Ventura and Volquez going to miss turns this week I believe.

Quick little interesting tidbit...Mets @ Fish will feature a rematch of starters between Gee and Cosart. On April 16 at Citi Field Mets won 7-5. Also could be a small factor with travel for NY following their Sunday night game

Herrera appealed then picked up another 2 games he'll be out soon probably announce Monday. Ventura and Volquez going to miss turns this week I believe.

i really want to play KC, but don't want it to be a Madson/Frasor/Morales combo before Davis if Vargas has the lead and needs to get removed

Frasor I trust

he looked terrible when I had a bet on KC friday night (weather was terrible so maybe he deserves a bit of a pass), just fear that the longer I wait the more it drops.

I'd like to know now that the arbitrator will uphold the suspension so I can decide whether I should dive in with Madson/Frasor/Morales/Davis as my pen or wait to hear that there will be no decision on it until Tuesday (the additional incident makes me think there's a little more for an arbitrator to deal with so maybe it delays the enforcement or sets up for an additional appeal process). If not until Tuesday then I really would grab now because Herrera/Davis makes me feel comfortable enough to take the current price which is down to 146

Da mutts hot start already seems to be losing steam. They looked like a jr. Varsity team tonight.

Let's not forget that the Mets' 11 game win streak was against Philly, Atlanta and Miami; not exactly playoff teams. and 10 of the wins were at home. However, to their credit, they are missing David Wright and Travis d'Arnaud. Also, the Yanks were playing a much tougher schedule having faced the Jays, O's, Rays. Sox and Tigers.

Let's not forget that the Mets' 11 game win streak was against Philly, Atlanta and Miami; not exactly playoff teams. and 10 of the wins were at home. However, to their credit, they are missing David Wright and Travis d'Arnaud. Also, the Yanks were playing a much tougher schedule having faced the Jays, O's, Rays. Sox and Tigers.

fish were playing terrible at the time. think muts gonna have their hands full this series.

Like Cosart to deal tonight, Jays/BoSox should produce runs especially if sanchez is missing with his two seamer but he's been getting better by each other..Joe Kelly will give up runs and jays should have full roster back with Bautista back in the line up

lackey has been so good at busch since arriving and phils the kind of weak hitting lineup he can probably handle. that said phils closing in on the +140 range and i dont like cards vs lefties at all (kershaw being the one strange outlier, always bet cards vs him, very strange,), especially a lefty as quality as hamels. seems like maybe a cards tt under and play on phils makes a lot of sense to me, i have not followed phils much so curious what ya'll think of their pen? do i gotta worry bout cards coming back if they get hamels out of gm in the 6th-7th?

lackey has been so good at busch since arriving and phils the kind of weak hitting lineup he can probably handle. that said phils closing in on the +140 range and i dont like cards vs lefties at all (kershaw being the one strange outlier, always bet cards vs him, very strange,), especially a lefty as quality as hamels. seems like maybe a cards tt under and play on phils makes a lot of sense to me, i have not followed phils much so curious what ya'll think of their pen? do i gotta worry bout cards coming back if they get hamels out of gm in the 6th-7th?

philly pen.....3.09/1.646....58.3 innings...29 runs...20 earned...62 hits...34bb.....not that great....but not horrible....do not know recent usage

philly pen.....3.09/1.646....58.3 innings...29 runs...20 earned...62 hits...34bb.....not that great....but not horrible....do not know recent usage

didnt love the whip when i looked. i would think hamels can go 7 strong tonight but he hasnt been doing that a whole lot thus far this season. he a terrible matchup for cards lineup tho and despite lackeys incredible success at busch in his 6-7 starts im still not exactly sold on him, especially at the prices being put on him. friend of mine just told me he had really good tix for tonight so gonna kinda feel bad if i go making a wager on phils. im torn, lol..

didnt love the whip when i looked. i would think hamels can go 7 strong tonight but he hasnt been doing that a whole lot thus far this season. he a terrible matchup for cards lineup tho and despite lackeys incredible success at busch in his 6-7 starts im still not exactly sold on him, especially at the prices being put on him. friend of mine just told me he had really good tix for tonight so gonna kinda feel bad if i go making a wager on phils. im torn, lol..

well my buddy said his old lady wont come off the tix so screw'em.. phils+135 it is..

Added NYY o4
Karns walks a lot of batters and patient Yanks bats should be on base all night, he's given up on average 3.5 walks a game, leads in wild pitches and also gives up the long ball.

nice wind blowing out to right as well. really like this..

Like Miami
Like Astros
Like first half over in NY
Looking at others
POD of course is Boston hard to really estimate the true probability but would guess over 70%

2da, I know you know your Cards. .was looking under..Cole doesn't get run support 2,3,0,1,0,5,3,2,1 L9 starts...under 5-0-1 L6 Cole vs Stl, under 5-1 L6 Stl vs Lhp, Lackey has been good at Busch, 6 starts 1.98 era

Bos 6-0 L6 G1's, 9-3 L12 off a loss

Joe Kelly 14-6 last 20 home starts
Boston 2-0 after giving up 10 or more runs this season and 11-6 last 3 years
Boston 3-0 on Monday.
The first game of series I mentioned before and see no reason to not ride it all season when reasonable.

2da, I know you know your Cards. .was looking under..Cole doesn't get run support 2,3,0,1,0,5,3,2,1 L9 starts...under 5-0-1 L6 Cole vs Stl, under 5-1 L6 Stl vs Lhp, Lackey has been good at Busch, 6 starts 1.98 era

somewhat chilly here today as well so id assume it be a pretty brisk night. absolutely agree with under as well. kinda lean cards tt under because while i understand how good lackey been at busch im still not exactly sure why or how it sustainable? (other than he has drawn a lot of opponents swinging weak bats, which obviously once again the case, i do think he really likes the atmosphere as well but how far can that really take you?).. wouldnt be the 1st time this yr ive been against lackey @ busch and lost tho! lol..

with what you have added im def sold on under for gm as much as cards tt i think..

Joe Kelly 14-6 last 20 home starts
Boston 2-0 after giving up 10 or more runs this season and 11-6 last 3 years
Boston 3-0 on Monday.
The first game of series I mentioned before and see no reason to not ride it all season when reasonable.
And Bos won 5 of last 6 Kelly starts
Tor 7-15 L22 G1's

Maybe Bal is my ml parlay partner, won 7 of last 10 Ubaldo starts, 16-7 L23 Mon,
Noesi is on 5 days rest, 19 starts on 5 days 3-9 6.20 vs 20 starts on 4 days 5-11 3.52 era, 1-6 7.38 March/April starts
Maybe over 13-3-2 L18 Bal home games

This will be my last comment on Boston today. Agree the Boston pen was used hard last night. The day before Barnes their best reliever went 2 innings and was not used yesterday. Most of these relievers did not pitch the day before.

Working on something real crazy, not sure I can do it, more on that in a few..
I was trying to make a case for Min, but not strong enough...really wish Price wasn't off a poor outing, think he bounces back, good vs Min..Milone on poor rest of 5 days and his Target numbers also keeping me away but Milone 3-0 2.83 vs Det, his teams have gone 5-1 in his starts vs Det.
Min 7-3 L10 as dog, 4-0 L4 as home/dog
Det 3-9 L12 road vs Lhp

For those that pay attention to weird trends, GiLmo has a trend to fade Gee on the road off a quality start at home. Don't know the record, just a tweet I bookmarked a while back. Good spot for fish with mets on travel night.

26-18 +4.98 units

Miami -116
Phi stl under 6.5 +100
Hou sd under 6.5 -120

MLB Season: +7.548u

KC +144
Mia -120
Hou +121
NYY o4 (-125)
Boston Red Sox/Chicago Bulls ml parlay +116

0.5u each

Back