Monday-Monday June 24 Lord Stanley Playoffs

Woke up to see Edmonchuk chuck a 3 goal lead just like Dallas night before. Wild. at least Fla cashed easy and thanks to vancouver's comeback the over cashed.
2-1 Wed/659-628YTD

⭐️Dallas-120
⭐️Rags/Canes Over 5.5-105
Hurricanes-105 (3-way-in-regulation)

Edmonton and the over came through for a good night. No 3-4 goal leads blown this time.
662-631YTD

⭐️Colorado-129
⭐️Carolina-140
Dallas/Colorado Over 6-135

Dallas let that one get away after playing so well first 2 periods. These NHL playoffs have been a bit wacky.

⭐️NY Rags/Cryonlina Over 5.5+105
⭐️Edmonchuck/Raincouver Over 6-120
Vantucky Canucks+130
Carolina Hurricanes-152

Last edited:
Hit the top play over and Canucks for a nice dog and some +. Hopefully these teams take care of biz tonight..

⭐️Cowtown Stars+104
⭐️Floridumb Panthers-139
Dallas/The Box State Avalanche Over 6-120

Woke up happy to a winner from the Stars to sweep the top plays. Hope tonight brings us more winners.

⭐️Deadmonton Oil Cans-120 (3-way-in-Regulation)
Stabmonton/Van City Over 6-115

I see the Rangers as having the guns to beat FLA in the series but it may go the distance of 7 games. I see the series price for rangers at +115-120 at most books which to me is good value if i was playing a future for this one.
I actually took the Rangers +375 to win the conference before the playoffs started. If Rangers win game 1, I might hedge Florida just a little to remove the risk.

Stars had several chances in OT and lost in 2 OT. Playoff hockey is something else.

⭐️Rangers-101
Horrida/New Yawk Over 5.5+110

Somehow forgot to post my stars pick last night. Did across the street. getting older and forgetting things

672-650 YTD
⭐️FloriDUH Panthers-150

Lose another in OT when Fla had it but gave it away. Frustrating

⭐️Edmonton Oilers-124

Dallas/Edmonton Over 5.5-115

What in heck is going on with Dallas? They are not shooting enough or well. Completely off their game unless i am really underestimating Edmonton defense.

They didn't play well at all. Oilers D hasnt been that good so it's definitely an abberation.

Played Rangers ML (+150ish) smaller but bigger play on the +1 in case game goes to OT and they lose or decided in last few minutes as a lot of the playoff games are. Panthers havent been playing as well at home, feel like NY steals this one. If they lose by 1, at least it's a push

⭐️NY Rags+1-115

Last edited:
⭐Florida-138

Edmonton/Floridumb Over 5.5-115

Won the big play on the cats last time. Staying with the better team who defeated Oil cans 2-0 in the season series and looks to go 2-0 at home this series.With Bob in Net, he has a superb 2.08 GAA, sparking .915% save percentage, and a 13-5 record in the playoffs. He shut the Oilers out in game 1, while he may not shut them out again, he will do enough to get the win again.Do believe there will be more goals especially from FLA who had only 18 shots on goal last game compared to 32 from Edmonton. Look for the shots to go up significantly game 2.

⭐Slorida Panthers-131
Deadmonton/Floriduh Over 5.5-108

Won the big play on the cats last time. Staying with the better team who defeated Oil cans 2-0 in the season series and looks to go 2-0 at home this series.With Bob in Net, he has a superb 2.08 GAA, sparking .915% save percentage, and a 13-5 record in the playoffs. He shut the Oilers out in game 1, while he may not shut them out again, he will do enough to get the win again.Do believe there will be more goals especially from FLA who had only 18 shots on goal last game compared to 32 from Edmonton. Look for the shots to go up significantly game 2.

⭐Slorida Panthers-131
Like both plays good luck ! It seems Oilers just don't have the defense to win Stanley cup this year. Plus, Florida hitting big time on them. Wondering who they knock out if that continues.

⭐Slorida Panthers-131
Well that was as expected as far as the side by my gosh Edmonton held to one goal over the past two games? Killed the over. They are in trouble. Everyone knows their defense isn't particularly good but the offense not producing is troubling.

Won on the Panthers top plays last 2 games, this time I think Oilers get 1 at home. Over was close last game, think this one is higher scoring finally.

⭐Edmonton Oilers-130
Edmonton/Floridumb Over 5.5+106

1-1 Tues/681-658 YTD

Oil cans have the momentum, looks like we are headed to Game 7 if oilers can play like they have the last 2.

⭐️Edmonton-114
Floridumb/Deadmonton Over 5.5-103

Back