Monday Discussion Thread

Tough betting day, there will be random replacements and sitting out. No one really knows who is buying or selling today

Odd that Abbott is plus money, whole world loves him. Be curious what the splits will be on that one. Reds are darlings and Cubs have been bet against pretty hard lately.

Tough betting day, there will be random replacements and sitting out. No one really knows who is buying or selling today

Odd that Abbott is plus money, whole world loves him. Be curious what the splits will be on that one. Reds are darlings and Cubs have been bet against pretty hard lately.
Yeah, I wouldnt play anyone who could be selling today. Reds seem safe in that regard.

Yeah, I wouldnt play anyone who could be selling today. Reds seem safe in that regard.
Probably the strangest deadline day I can remember. 10 days ago Snell and Hader were basically gone. Now no one has a clue as to what's going on in SD.

And the Ohtani story is one for the ages. Either LAA are going to look like geniuses or an epic fail. There is no in between for that one...let's be serious, they aren't simply one pitcher away from winning anything.

Bellinger is staying in Chicago.
Lol he just turned down the player option this weekend. Are there details on this new contract? He turned down 12 milly next season, have to assume that was a smart move.

He was 2-3 with a 6.00 ERA last month but is 2-1 with a 3.00 ERA in July.
Give Me The HOME Dog +1.5 +115 And Sprinkle Some +180 On The Avalanche!!!
I mean ROCKIES...I'm Ready For Some Hockey!

Back