Monday Discussion Thread

I guess yoi could make a case fish are, not dogs anymore but they opened +115 I think, that baffled me.
I haven't really kept track of those that flip from dog to favorite

For me the public dogs that have suffered RLM seem the best, Reds line has barely moved

I haven't really kept track of those that flip from dog to favorite

For me the public dogs that have suffered RLM seem the best, Reds line has barely moved

Normally I much rather be on team books opened as dogs but I have a little of fish at even money, line don’t make sense to me. Not like they played poorly in balty, lost nsilbiters to another good team, they still way better than cards imo. Little odd w Mikolas going on like 1 day rest cause he got rained out after 3 innings the other night, I think he prob be solid tho, he starting to look like the guy they could trust to give them 6 innings 2-3 runs every start. I’m all over this game, fish, Luzardo outs, Ff un 4.5.

Reactions: KJ
Normally I much rather be on team books opened as dogs but I have a little of fish at even money, line don’t make sense to me. Not like they played poorly in balty, lost nsilbiters to another good team, they still way better than cards imo. Little odd w Mikolas going on like 1 day rest cause he got rained out after 3 innings the other night, I think he prob be solid tho, he starting to look like the guy they could trust to give them 6 innings 2-3 runs every start. I’m all over this game, fish, Luzardo outs, Ff un 4.5.

I said that backwards, I prefer team books open as favs more times than not, just not when they making cards favs! Lol.

I considered just playing over in balty but kinda expect Grayson Rodriguez to be a lot better this time around. I actually have him over 4.5 k’s but was up to 5.5 by time I had chance to post anything:

I considered just playing over in balty but kinda expect Grayson Rodriguez to be a lot better this time around. I actually have him over 4.5 k’s but was up to 5.5 by time I had chance to post anything:
Nice thing w/DK is you can play those props live, obv I know it's different for you because you have to be in Illy but that's a pretty big perk

I wish they'd just do away with divisions altogether lol

It really makes a pretty boring game much worse seeing the same teams over and over for months

I’m not sure how I feel bout it but I have a little Mackenzie gore ov 5.5 k’s also. He could get blown up and out the game in 3 innings but think if he limits walks he can hit this pretty easy if he goes 5+., he hasn’t pitched a ton since blister problem so kinda expecting a decent start.

I wish they'd just do away with divisions altogether lol

It really makes a pretty boring game much worse seeing the same teams over and over for months

I don’t have a problem w more in div games, I think it creates a nice hatred that good for game, but I agree if they just gonna have everyone playing everyone across the league a even amount there no sense in them.

I don’t have a problem w more in div games, I think it creates a nice hatred that good for game, but I agree if they just gonna have everyone playing everyone across the league a even amount there no sense in them.
Look how ESPN ruined the Sox/Yanks rivalry

Those games aren't even events anymore, used to be can't miss tv but they had to go and saturate it to where they're just another game

Going to need your valuable insight on Women's World Cup that starts this week @2daBank US Women can be had at -6.5 +130 their first game on Friday night vs Vietnam

I had snakes Ff tt over yesterday and Kikuchi + jays d handed them 2 runs and fuckers couldn’t get a 3rd.

Now 5.5 -115

That tough, I dunno if he keep the same pace, I didn’t post him cause it went up to 5.5 and wasn’t sure bout needing 6. He did just tan mookie his 2nd time up so he might be getting better? I’m not watching tho

My worry would be balty pulls him earlier than later, probably want him to come out of this start feeling good, he important to their second half imo.

That tough, I dunno if he keep the same pace, I didn’t post him cause it went up to 5.5 and wasn’t sure bout needing 6. He did just tan mookie his 2nd time up so he might be getting better? I’m not watching tho
When you posted 5.5 was +120

Not gonna play it regardless, just paying attention a bit

They have the pen to take him out without pushing him. For no walks and just a few singles his pitch count kinda high, it not bad just must be in lot of deep counts.

Reactions: KJ
At least he got them all out, that woulda been a real long inning if anyone reached. Hopefully he starts finding strike zone little sooner.

At least he got them all out, that woulda been a real long inning if anyone reached. Hopefully he starts finding strike zone little sooner.
Damn 24 pitches and only 11 strikes is not a positive split

Liking Minnesota @ Seattle +128
Have the M's in 3 different parlays, think Gilbert is still massively underpriced. Only reason I didn't take first 5 is Seattle has a decent pen advantage as well.

Health if you play it, won't see me fading Gilbert much if at all until possibly the postseason

Back