Monday Discussion Thread

and day games, too so we have very little time!!!

list so far:
velasquez
flaherty
hillR
erod
bundy
kuhl (what is this number??)

Hill has been on a good run, don't expect Castillo to be pushed b3b though and same probably goes for Springs. So that leaves Fairbanks, Feyereisen, Thompson if Hill can go 6

Missed value on Yanks. Their guy seems unlucky with a above average WHIP. Yanks vs any lefty they’ve seen a few times I usually prefer. Think big Mike Stanton goes yard

Boone doesn't make a lot fo cash. They believe in metrics and any schmuch can sit on the bench vs. paying a Joe G 3-4 million/year

Boone doesn't make a lot fo cash. They believe in metrics and any schmuch can sit on the bench vs. paying a Joe G 3-4 million/year
tell that to Charlie in Toronto and his mismanagement over the years.

Hill is the perfect type of pitcher to simply piss off today's free swingers, should give all the old junk ballers some confidence they can extend their careers
Why I love the Rays being in the same division as the Yanks. The Tallison vs Hill acquisitions shows the dichotomy of the two franchises.

break a leg nawl
I am going to try lol. Extra innings we get gascans on both sides. if I was brewer bettor and they win, thats a sweaty situation laying that type of juice.

I know if Brewers lose likely 90% of all parlays today will be blown up

Memorial day is a day squares chase chalk. Always on holidays. See if I can be apart of that shit sandwich or meh.
Not a large account either so not sweating it. Just move on if it fails.

and the fastball lol. What a shitty team.

Oh well. I am done betting. maybe in another life. Good luck fellas

Back