Bowl record

ATS, 4-1, +6700
HT, 4-1, +4050
ML Dog, 1-0, +2400
Totals 0-2, -4100
Hedging 1-1, -200

Total, 10-5, +8850

* Counted hedging on BC game as a win and a loss

Took Sunday off. Had a huge Saturday going 4-1 and picking up nearly 13 units.. Today's card-- I like.

Cal -4, -120, 4 units; 2400-2000 WIN

Add:
2T tease, So Fla +.5, Kentucky -.5, 4 units ; 2200-2000.
Kentucky -6.5 -120, 4 units; 2400-2000<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I will add throughout the day but wanted to get my early one out there.

Cal/AF thoughts:

The only bet in this game is gauging Cal's motivation level IMO. If you figure that one out, you win the bet. Pretty simple. Because if Cal is in the right frame of mind and properly motivated, this one will be over by HT. Conversely, if they come out and go through the motions and wait to turn it on late, the game will be tight.

So in my mind I can win the bet either way. But I do believe like Texas and Alabama, this team has exercised the demons and will be playing at a high level early.

Capping AF is pretty straight forward. They are what they are. They will fight hard and if you are not ready, they will bite you.. Two games on their schedule stick out for me. First they only scored 20 against Navy's defense which is one of the worst defenses in CFB. Second, they only scored 6 against a very good BYU defense.. Todays defense will be the fastest they have faced all year. Can't see them getting to 20 unless they have a bunch of help.

Just getting started on rest of the card , more later.

CBB play--wow St peters catching nearly 3 Tds Easy WIN.. Big play- some good write-ups over in the CBB forum on this one.

Last edited:
T Dub - any thoughts on the total here, looking at the UNDER hard.
Yes I would lean under as I don't think AF will contribute much to the cause. I'm not much of a totals player though bro, so don't put too much stock in my opinion. GL today Mags :cheers:

Where in South Florida are you?

Miami area this time of the year. I am a bit of a nomad tho and have a few places I call home:cheers:... Love to flats fish in the keys so I spend a good amount of time down there also. GL today and tommorow. Hectic two days for sure

I appreciate the response bro, thanks and GL yourself! Keep the winners coming, it's appreciated.

Miami area this time of the year. I am a bit of a nomad tho and have a few places I call home:cheers:... Love to flats fish in the keys so I spend a good amount of time down there also. GL today and tommorow. Hectic two days for sure

Im on the West coast by Sarasota. I have a daughter that lives in Miami. I also do alot of fishing and scuba diving, mostly offshore. We should hook up sometime. :Cheers:

Sounds good Shark!

Later plays:

I will be on So Fla and Ga Tech in some manner but I haven't determined yet which way I'll go. It may be very close to kickoff before I do, so wanted to give heads up now if anyone is looking for my opinion. All this chalk is making my head spin though.. Probably toy with a tease or two and perhaps a ML parlay as I think both -6's win SU... As Nut said tho it is not wise to ML parlay a team you are afraid to lay the number with... That echo's in my mind..:10_4_6:

So Fla's defense will cause major problems for Oregon today IMO

Back