Monday bases

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
decent weekend, picked up a nice profit, hopefully i keep it going.
ive been pretty terrible at bases this year, but its a long season.

cards (+122) 1.32/1.61<----great value on the hotter team, better pen, better SP
LAD (-128) 1.28/1
ligers +109 1/1.1
texas/seattle over 8.5 1.1/1.0

(seattle has been struggled to put up runs lately, although these 2 pens could possibly give up 8 runs alone. washburn really has a limited pitch selection in a 80 mph fastball and changeup, and really lacks control.
milwood has had a rough april and struggled against seattle in the past)

CARDS GAME:

besides his first start in san fran, pineiro has quietly had a solid april.
in his last 3 starts, he's given up 0 1 and 3 runs respectively,
and in his last 2 outings came away with 3 and 6 K's, only giving up 1 and 4 hits.
i believe STL has the best pen in the majors with franklin/isringhausen/mcclellan....
unfortunately all 3 pitched last night so we have to hope no russ springer tonight. flores only faced a couple batters last night so he should be available as well.

colorado on the other hand, has one of the more struggling pens right now, as they have been trying to find something that works since replacing fuentes as the closer for corpas.
jimenez has been awful this year, struggling to get through more then 5 innings in most of his starts. and the more i see of this colorado pen, the better i feel.
he's winless in his last 4 starts, and has a 5.95 era this year.
so let me get this stragiht, the rocks are 3-11 in their last 14 games
and theyre laying chalk tonight with jimenez on the moound?
while the cards have won 6 of 8
doesnt add up to me

cards are 5-1 in their last 6 against RHP....
while rocks are 3-9 in last 12 against RHP...
cards 4-1 in last 5 meetings...

pineiro has not faced the rocks since 06...while jimenez faced the cards earlier this year lasting 5 innnings giving up 7 hits and 3 ER and 5 walks.

GL today fellas :cheers:

Last edited:
i think tomko and KC are the sharp play tonight, just not sure if theyre the RIGHT play, tomko gives me fuckin heart attacks. will be watching that one, and also this scherzer kid for zona.

may add oakland, nut makes a good case for them, but i hate the chalk.
already laying some on the dodgers tonight

dodgers line just moved up a full 10 cents,
but i lost a couple cents on STL which moved 2 cents and detroit which moved 3 cents. oh well.

Last edited:
BOL cap - considering adding the dodgers, but already on one heavy juice play and bookmaker has this dodgers at -140 last i checked

OKkkkkkk now detroit just dropped a full 7 cents to +105 after hitting +112

some interesting movement, possibly because its the monday night baseball game on ESPN, and possibly because the sharps didnt lock in earlier and were waiting for that detroit lineup to be released, and now action is pouring in.

good to see!

thanks renew, yeah its up to -138 on my book now as well.

i dont think i would have touched it in the 130's or higher.

billingsley had a pretty crappy april but finally looked like he's getting his shit together in an excellent outing last time out in florida...

LETS GO HORNETSSSS

Good points on the Cards Cap. I was kicking it around, and you just gave me the nudge that I needed........:shake:

Kicking around your Seattle/Texas over. might have to tail you on it after I see how the early stuff goes.

Back at ya later dude........

bubba................:cheers:

a hopson sighting!

nice to see you over here man
:tiphat:

hope they get it done for us today, i feel strong about that one and i see a couple of the others on the board like em as well.

down 1-0 early as adam kennedy triples in the first but we cant bring him in, and holliday with a 2 out double brought in by helton.

lets cash this bitch:cheers:

dammit, back to back singles turned into doubles thanks to back to back errors by duncan.

that shit just cant happen. back to back errors? FUNDAMENTALS??!!?!?
you cost us at least one run duncan u fucker

peneiro already pulled, not a good outing for him. villone does a good job and getting out of a jam with man on 2nd no out

4-3 game

:popcorn:

fuck, adam kennedy just missed what woulda been a 2-run hr by about 5 feet

still 4-4 game....

That St Louis game was somewhat of an adventure...Congrats to us bubba!

money;

Thanks for nudging me that way Cap. :shake:

:cheers:

somewhat of an adventure? thats an understatement man!:cheers:
i shit my pants about 38 times throughout the duration of that game.....

what a back and forth, insane game. every inning the momentum would shift, and i really thought colorado was gonna steal this one late from us.
and they almost did, in the 8th.

played new orleans as well, NBA, as i was sayin in that forum,
so as long as the dodgers can hold on to this 5-1 lead
it will be a 4-1 day and just what i needed.

glad i could help ya out hops, i stil feel bad about that dbacks play a couple of weeks ago on haren. i did lose a lot of money that game though myself.... but i was endorsing it hard i know. i felt bad
that was a bad day for all of us, lol

on to tomorrow....'an_horse'

Back