Monday Bases

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Super busy weekend, didnt get any time to make any plays. 3-2 on Friday, off to Monday.

Totals 16-9+7.00
Sides 9-12 -2.97
YTD 25-21-3 +4.03

Houston / Philadelphia under 9.5 +101

Chicago WS/ Kansas City under 9

Boston -1.5 +105

GL everyone:cheers:

looks good my man. The bullpen issues kinda kept me away from a total in houston, but I think sampson can do enough to help ya out there.

The KC under is another that I am thisclose to taking. I really like how Meche is doing, and Burhle has been strong all year.

While I do not forsee a hangover for the Yankees today, I am a bit leary of backing Boston because of a letdown. But Ohka is not a world beater, and the Jays aren't scoring much, it would be difficult to see an outcome other than you predict.

GL

GL today, I will most likely be on that WSox under.. What book you get 9 at? I am still waiting on that #..

Greek has Under 8.5 +110
BetJam has Under 8.5 +100

Hope to get some more action on the over at my two books so I can get the magic number 9

Slim - I think Sampson can go deep enough / well enough to keep the total from coming into jeopardy. Save for a bad start Eaton has pitched reasonably well and I think he can keep the Phils bats at bat. Watchign most of the Jays games, they cant get the clutch hit right now, and even though there might be a hangover Ohka should be good to go, lol. Thanks. GL

ETG - Pinnacle is still posting a 9. -101 when I played it. Thanks. GL

Back