MonDay Bases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Where is everyone?? Must be the summers doldrums :shocked:

I may as well post some plays that I like today and have something down on

901 Miami Marlins/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -170 x1
Eovaldi is 0-1, while Hernandez is 1-3, 6.86 5.47 in his last four starts and Hernandez 4 of last 5 starts went over total

903 Cincinnati Reds* +103 vs Chicago Cubs x1
903 Cincinnati Reds/Chicago Cubs* Under 9 -135 x1
903 Cincinnati Reds* Over 3½ -115 vs Chicago x1
Cubs Simon is 4-0, 3.37 in his last four starts and Samardzija isnt pitching well @ almost a 6 era. Reds trying to play some decent ball the last dozen or so

910 San Francisco Giants* -152 vs San Diego Padres x half
just a play on the Cuban rookie Despaigne who is making his MLB debut, he was 1-3, 7.61 in five AAA starts, PCL batters hit .356 against him. But Cain is struggling a bit @ 1-2, 7.41 in his last three starts. Both team are cold but I'll take a chance on the Giants for a half

907 St. Louis Cardinals/Colorado Rockies* Over 10 -120 x half
Rockies on a losing streak but they are still hitting the ball. Maybe the Cards can find enough hits to help this over. I like the Cards to win but every time I play them they find a way to lose for me.

905 Washington Nationals/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -180 x2
I'm a sucker for that old #7 :) Gonzalez is 0-3, 7.78 in his last four starts while the Brewers are giving Garza some run support

912 Toronto Blue Jays* -122 vs New York Yankees x half
it time the BlueJays get their ass in gear

914 Baltimore Orioles* +103 vs Chicago White Sox x1
913 Chicago White Sox/Baltimore Orioles* Under 7½ -120
with the way the O's are playing Im surprised to see them a dog even on the rd
Sale is 3-1, 2.37 in his last six starts and Chen is 2-0, 2.13 in his last four starts.
But the White Sox cold losing their last seven road games. Baltimore is 8-5 in its last thirteen home games.

916 Seattle Mariners* -135 vs Boston Red Sox x1 this line moving against me!
two decent starters but Bos having a hard time on the rd and Seattle playing well winning six of its last eight games.

And interleague has become the norm....but I still dont like it
917 Pittsburgh Pirates* +148 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
917 Pittsburgh Pirates/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -130
not sure Tampa has really turned it around yet.Volquez is getting hit hard @ 1-2, 7.04 in his last three starts but not sure the Ray will hit that well. Cobb is 1-1, 1.32 in his last two starts.Pirates winning eight of their last twelve road games.

920 Kansas City Royals* +117 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1
I like the Royals at home...lets see if the Dodgers can hit Guthrie cause I think KC will hit Greinke

GS
941 Away Runs Today/Home Runs Today* Under 81½ -105 x1
I think this is a 74/76 run day

and a little ''dis-claimer''
havent posted much this yr due to family restraints and lack of time and I am struggling to keep my head above even this yr. While my # has stayed on the plus side mostly running between +17 and +31, have not been able to sustain a decent run. Not very good for the amount of effort and time required to capp so take these for what they are worth

GLTA

added
906 Milwaukee Brewers* -105 vs Washington Nationals x1
I know the Nats looked better in their last 2 games but the more I look at this game the more I like the Brewers tonite. Gonzalez starts today for the Nats and is having a sub-par year for him with a 3-4 record and 4.85 ERA. Gonzales is 0-3 in his last four starts and with 17 earned runs over 18 2/3 innings. Garza is 4-4 with a 4.02 ERA this season after losing his last two starts but had quality starts in each of his last nine outings - allowing four runs or fewer in each and the Brewers are the hotter team with a pitcher having more quality starts under his belt.

Last edited:
Pitt is a very good play. I cap based on days rest, splits, team strength and the Days. Pitt touches all bases

Well well well look what the dog dragged in!!!! Nice to see you back at it my friend, always look forward to & appeciate your threads. GL on the action always!!

added
906 Milwaukee Brewers* -105 vs Washington Nationals x1
I know the Nats looked better in their last 2 games but the more I look at this game the more I like the Brewers tonite. Gonzalez starts today for the Nats and is having a sub-par year for him with a 3-4 record and 4.85 ERA. Gonzales is 0-3 in his last four starts and with 17 earned runs over 18 2/3 innings. Garza is 4-4 with a 4.02 ERA this season after losing his last two starts but had quality starts in each of his last nine outings - allowing four runs or fewer in each and the Brewers are the hotter team with a pitcher having more quality starts under his belt.

Cash, Gorgolon, Player Thanks fellas I will try to post when I have time to make a decent effort capping. We all hate to lose but I hate it worse if someone follows my plays and lose. To say the least, This has been a very frustrating season!!
GL guys

if someone follows my plays and lose

I've been idle in bases since June 4 and am down 4 units for the season. Soccer has been consuming a lot of my time and now we have Wimbledon.

But I kinda like a few of your sides tonite :cigarguy: so I'll join you on Reds, Orioles, Pirates, Royals,and Blue Jays. I think you are on the right side in Seattle, but don't want to lay 136 against my Red Sox even as bad as they are.
GL Mr Hound:thumbsup2:

Nice to see so many old friends stopping by. It appreciated!! Last time I posted was back in early May withh over 200 looks and not a single reply.....and went 6-1 on the nite. I thought I pissed someone off bigtime :) :)

Bull, I havent played more than 10 or 11 soccer games this yr but the gambling gods have been kind to me in that sport. Havent had much time to watch it but sure looks like there is some coin to be made there.
Post ur Tennis plays...I dont know a thing about that sport

Tru my friend....Thanks ....not long to college football, something I know we both love :thumbsup2:

GL guys

BOL Blood - good to see you post my friend.

Thanks Tim

it is really hard for me to scrape out much profit this yr on a nightly basis
11-6-0 on the nite for a + 2.67 risking a lot of coin for very little return

OK, I hear u thinking....why do u play so many games.... just my style. I capp them all and play what looks good. my favorite was the Nat/Brewers Over and it lost cost me big....maybe I am just getting to damn old to do this shit anymore

GL fellas

:shake:

Very tough year in mlb for all cappers Blood, hang in there you are one of the best ! I love your style don't change a damm thing!! Oh by the way your rate of of return is much better than what the bank pays

Back