Monday bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Had a winning day yesterday, so that's good, won 1 k about, well a little under 992. Gotta keep it going now. It was funny at work today I went to lunch with one co worker to a sports bar, and I was feeling like shit from all the drinking on the weekend, and I ordered 2 vodka's on the rocks. My co worker said your hitting hard today huh? He got a fucking soda, that bitch. That guy is pretty cool though he bets a bunch too, but not like me, he throws 40 or 50 bucks a game. I was like yeah had a big win last night had the Cards at Pirates over 7.5 for 2000. He was like shit your crazy dude. Yeah crazy like a fox, ha. Here are the picks. Only have one early 6 pm central time game. Think we're gonna get on a run again.

Angels at Blue Jays -107, risking 1070 to win 1000

Just think the Jays bow up tonight and avoid the 4 games sweep at home. Well it is tough to sweep a team at home, especially when they have a top 5 offense. Think the Jays will hit tonight, this kind of reminds me of the Red Sox series in Toronto. Where the Red sox won the first 2 were going for the sweep with Lester on the hill, and got whooped 7-1. Was a lefty too there just like here tonight. There are a few of the big boppers for Toronto that have hit Wilson well too. Plus Buehrle is rolling, on fire at the moment. Kind of strange he is this much on fire, the old man is wheeling and dealing.

Gonna add more, gotta look at the later games.

Ha, just saw Michael Sam kissing his boyfriend on sportscenter. You know who's pitching and catching in that line up, lol. Whoa that would be a rectal breach of epic proportions, ouch. Bones is gonna get after me now about bringing this up. Sam would kick my ass ha.

Added another one

Cubs at Cards -1, -112, risking 1120 to win 1000

The Cards are starting to heat it up a bit with the sticks. They do like tagging Wood too, he has had some struggles with em. Here are some numbers I was looking at. Craig 8-25 a double, 2 homers, Holliday 8-29 2 doubles, 2 homers, Molina 12-30 4 doubles 3 homers, think that may be a big issue for Wood, the Molina thing. He did okay vs the Cards at home, but think at Busch it won't go as well. Lyons isn't the best, but he has been decent this year. Shut down the Braves last time out. Now he gets the Cubs weak sticks, so figure he can pitch well again. The Cubs can't hit anybody, except Carroll on the Chi Sox ha, they lit his ass up. Got my ass kicked in that game.

roll tonite Tuck

that Sam clip...seen it 40 times, every network every half hour

Ain't nothin but a gangsta party, aw shit you done fucked up now bookies, ya'all niggaz bout to feel this. Keep my hand on my gun cuz they got me on the run. Bow down in the presence of a boss playa.

Miami +138 at LA, risking 724.64 to win 1000

Koehler is fucking the man, I will be damned, ha, I never thought much of him, but hey he is doing it. No doubt there. Figure the Dodgers get stymied. I know the Marlins suck on the road, but I think they can get to Haren. There are a few guys that have lit him up on the Marlins, including Stanton 4-10 a double and a homer, Yellich 3-5 a double and a homer, Salty 3-9 with 3 doubles, Jones 4-9 with 2 doubles, Mathis 4-12 with a homer, that spells trouble for Haren I'm thinking. Plus Haren hurt his back in his last start, so who knows if that is an issue. He said he's fine, but I don't know about that. He has had back problems before in the past. This dog is barking bitch, woof woof mothafucka!!!

Ha Bones, yeah that is pretty funny I thought. Kind of disturbing though too.

Steed thanks.

Ut thanks.

Pitching with a bad back, uh oh. A back issue is serious for a pitcher, don't want that. Fuck if your betting the Dodgers at that price with a back issue with your starter your fucking nuts, ha.

Oh man, Fernandez to the DL, that sucks. Like betting him, but think I will just take him at home only now. He has road problems sometimes.

I was thinking about Sam again, that would be pretty humiliating to get your ass kicked by a Yag guy, lol, he would I'm sure kick ass on me. Fuck if I hit him good once maybe he would puss out like a big pansy, ha.

Boooooooooooooom, Bautista crushed that shit, somebody say hell yeah!!! 3-0 Blue Jays, once again it's on. I'm feeling it now, got my mojo back I think.

I thought about betting Texas, no not going there. Gotta stay away from road chalk, unless it looks really kick ass. The road chalks have been putting a hurt on me, when I take em.

Adding another, feel good about this one, real good.

Atlanta at San Fran under 7, -112, risking 1120 to win 1000

Atlanta can't hit for shit so far this year. Lincecum shut em down last time, figure he will again. Well guess the Braves broke out yesterday ha, got 3 runs off bumfuck Edwin Jackson, ha that guy is terrible, and then hit a 2 run homer late off some bum, don't remember what bum was in for the Cubs, so a big breakout of 5 runs. Floyd has always been a decent option, I mean you have to consider where he was pitching in US Cellular. He was well above average there. Again considering his home park, if he was pitching for the Pads those numbers he put up would suck ass. Think at San Fran he will pitch well again like last time vs the Cards, 7 innings 1 run. It should help him as well being in the National league, much easier there.

Shit San Fran at night, if you have the over usually you are just sitting there like oh man, I'm fucked haha.

Crap Trout with a big double. Now 3-2 Jays. Need to add on Jays come on, crank it up fuckers. Shit need to get Pujols out or it could be tied.

Think that will be it for tonight. Was thinking about taking a shot with the Chi Sox, but Danks no not going there on the road. That is a big plus money with a chance. Well just cuz I don't think Chavez is any good, he was always a bum. 2 out of his last 3 starts have been awful, can't really count on Danks though. Man that is tempting at that big plus money. May take a stab later, guess we'll see. If I'm rolling on my 2 early games, maybe I will add the Chi Sox.

Crap strike out with the bases loaded. Got a battle in Toronto now.

Fuck looks like 1-1 on the early games, unless the Cubs blow it big time, guess I shouldn't count out the Cards yet, ha, down 9-2, fuck you never know with the Cubs they could get stupid and blow it. Toronto should be fine at 5-3 I hope. Well the late games I'm going 2-0, so then 3-1 for the night.

Shit I guess if Wood starts fucking up and then the Cards get into the pen you never know. Damn it 1 out in the 4th, the Cards need to start busting heads right now if I'm gonna have a shot in that one. Ha, that is a crazy no way in hell it will happen hope, am really reaching on that one. Gotta keep the faith you never know with the Cubs in control. Fuck there are several retards in the pen so who knows.

There we go, Toronto put it away, 7-3. I knew that would be tough for the Angels to pull a sweep on the road vs a good hitting team, and with Buehrle rolling like he has been. Fuck everything came together on that bet.

Here we go Wood hit a guy, now time to fight back Cards, ha. This would be on the top 20 of all time Tuck come backs, lol, I should maybe make a list of those.

Well coming back from down 9-2 in a baseball game is pretty unheard of, but I can see it, the Cubs ha, they could pull that off. Don't even think I could include that in my top 20 best comebacks cuz it is the Cubs, ha, those guys blow. This would just be kind of a nice surprise, a good development, lol.

The Nebraska vs Ohio St comeback has to be on the list. The huskers were getting drilled at home, and my brother almost got in a fight with another Nebraska fan, ha, that was funny. He would have kicked that guy's ass, shit you don't wanna fuck with my bro, unless you are a beast, cuz he is 6 foot 4 300 lbs, a big former lineman. My bro yelled this is pathetic Pelini what the hell is this shit, no fucking defense, your terrible. Ha, then this guy was like why don't you be positive and cheer for the team, ha. My bro was like fuck being positive this is bullshit, I'm not putting up with this crap. Yeah almost a rumble in the stands, that guy would have got his ass rolled.

Toronto is a winner, wooooooooooo. Cards are coming back, it ain't over mothafucka.

Shit the only reason the Huskers came back and won in that Ohio St game was because Braxton Miller got hurt. That back up sucked ass, don't even remember his name, some crappy white guy, man he was awful.

I looked it up Joe Bauserman came in for Ohio St, man he was terrible, oh my. I had the overs in that game back in 2011, that went way over. Fuck looks like the Cards are done, Cubs added on.

Shit that was like when we beat Michigan too here in Lincoln, that was lucky as shit back in 2012. Robinson got hurt and they put in this total bum, fucking Russel Bellomy, that guy was awful, wow, he was horrible. I was watching thinking Michigan you don't have a better guy than this. He was throwing shit out of bounds every play, wasn't even close to a receiver. Think he went like 3-20 or something throwing, ha, that was funny, was at that game.

Yeah looks like we took it on the chin with the Cards, oh the fuck well, the sun even shines on a dogs ass somedays. But looking like the Marlins are gonna pull, guess it is early, but Koehler is wheeling and dealing again so far, ha, he is kicking ass lately, that fucking guy, well I will roll with him if he's gonna be a big dog. The Braves and Giants looks pretty good guess Upton just hit a homer. Oh well 1-1, looking pretty good anyway. Think a 3-1 day is likely, not sure yet I guess, but at worst will be 2-2. Shit I will be a bit upset if I go 2-2, cuz both these late games look good.

Ha I was thinking about that Ohio St game here in Lincoln back in 2011, that was pretty funny, cuz that one guy got all fired up and was talking shit to my brother, and then everybody around us started backing that guy, ha, that would have been hilarious if that guy would have swung on my bro, man he would have knocked his ass out with the quickness. I know about that, I fucking got in a fight with him about 3 years ago over some dumb shit, and he planted my ass, ha, I threw one, and it didn't hit, and then he cracked my ass in the jaw.

Damn it guess I will go to bed, fucking 3 run homer for Puig. Looks like a 2-2 night, oh well that is what happens for me lately, that or worse. Fuck it looked okay until that happened. Better go to bed though, gotta wake up early. Hope the Marlins crack em, when I'm sleeping, yeah probably not. Koehler the luck ran out, he was doing great, so I rolled with him, knew he sucked before. Well sometimes you go with a bum and his luck runs out, that's what happened here. Koehler, I was ignoring his crapiness in the past, ha, it finally caught up with me.

Fucking shit we aren't out of the woods on the Braves at Giants under either, well it should be okay.

Fucking Puig, you fuck, stupid ass Cuban dumb ass, fuck I could buy and sell those fucking Cubans, ha, those guys aren't worth a shit.

Fucking shit we aren't out of the woods on the Braves at Giants under either, well it should be okay.

Fucking Puig, you fuck, stupid ass Cuban dumb ass, fuck I could buy and sell those fucking Cubans, ha, those guys aren't worth a shit.

Come on buddy, hilarious but slightly too far.

Back