Monday bases to crush

twins fan23

Pretty much a regular
Record 9-9 ML 5-6 Parlays 4-3 +13.91 UNITS

Not a ton of lines a liked in the afternoon but a couple matched up to what I was looking for.

[TABLE="class: offer"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TreEven"]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]4/7/2013 9:52PM
[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]Money Line
[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]100.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]128.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip, align: left"]Baseball - 963 Baltimore Orioles +128 for Game
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TroOdd"]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]4/7/2013 9:53PM
[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]Money Line
[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]200.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]244.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip, align: left"]Baseball - 967 Minnesota Twins +122 for Game
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Correia will give the Twins 5 solid innings and the way the TEAM is playing and Gardy is managing right now and winning games they have no business winning, take them tommorrow. KC is not going to hit, almost tooke RL...

O's bats are looking good and look for them to keep it up with a liittle more timely hitting and Boston to come a little closer to earth tomorrow.

Gl fellas

Adding

[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]4/8/2013 7:15AM[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]Money Line [/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]100.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]84.75[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip, align: left"]Baseball - 966 Cleveland Indians -118 for Game[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I will have to Add the Twins to my card. I thought the total was the better play but U know I cant stand not to play them medium or more
On Clev also
I see ur off to another good start again this yr :thumbsup2:

GL TF

Twins should cover the Tribe and O's tanking. I have one of my favorite parlays of the year tonight. I know none of you will like the Phillies but watch Halladay come out and throw a gem tonight, count on it... Braves should continue to roll tonight.. Last plays, the rest of the night goes into the National Championship. Gl fellas.

[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]4/8/2013 3:09PM[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]Parlay [/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]200.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]405.47[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip, align: left"]Baseball - 956 Philadelphia Phillies -113 for Game
Baseball - 957 Atlanta Braves -165 for Game [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Twins should cover the Tribe and O's tanking. I have one of my favorite parlays of the year tonight. I know none of you will like the Phillies but watch Halladay come out and throw a gem tonight, count on it... Braves should continue to roll tonight.. Last plays, the rest of the night goes into the National Championship. Gl fellas.

[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]4/8/2013 3:09PM[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]Parlay[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]200.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip"]405.47[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip, align: left"]Baseball - 956 Philadelphia Phillies -113 for Game
Baseball - 957 Atlanta Braves -165 for Game[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

you on Blue tonight?

Yes and I am but debating taking the pts or ML. Michigan has proved they can play against a team like Lousville. Should be a great game Jdog. Thanks Schrute, looks like a spoke to soon on the Twins. GL tonight guys

Back