MOnday Bases- One Two Teamer Im Liking a lot...

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
1-0 last night on the SNB first 5 under....and a big weekend in euro 2008/NBA. been focused and lucky enough to put together a nice little streak the last 6 weeks or so, thanks to NBA mostly. but dont worry, im sure i will be back to being cold and good fade material shortly.

Pretty Big play for Me -------- Took it in the ass today. thanks mo.
Yanks -220/ Jays -165 ML Parlay (+133.2) $220/293.21

Gonna take a shot on that 2-teamer today that im really feelin. going to risk more then i normally do since i have the bankroll to now and feel its the right spot to

Jays RL (+115) 160/184
Jays -180 ML/ Greece--Sweden Under 2.5 -190 (+137) $60/80.4

LAA (-134) 95/70.90
Yanks -1.5 (-120) 60/50

Hochevar is awful on the road (1-3, 6.35), and even more terrible in day games (0-2, 8.44)... while the moose has been solid in his last 5 outings besides seattle when he lasted only 5 and gave up 4. Bottom line is he puts his team in a position to win, and I think they win big tomorrow as he gets plenty of run support.
Hot day game you can expect the yanks to be hitting some long ones tomorrow and win big.
Numbers speak for themselves. yanks bats have come alive lately are red hot, and the KC pen is taxed from this series. no one is rested.

This is the last game of the 4 game series and KC is taxed, and will happy to just end the series. Not saying theyre going to lay down and die, but..

It really sucks being in the full-time workforce schedule again.. would rather get up at noon lol. Working Part-time, now that was the good life. so chill Seriously. :cheers:GL fellas!

[FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]

Last edited:
Litsch with a 1.69 ERA last 3 starts, while gas can 2 pitch washburn is 0-2 with a 9.88 era. Washburns dead arm fastball is lucky if it tops 85, and all he has to go with it is a changeup which he lacks serious control on. hes a flyball pitcher and when he gets hit he gets hit hard.

Except litsch to be lights out tomorrow and shut down an offense that has been weak and struggles against RHP on the road @ .236
Mariners are 7-19 in the last 26 meetings in Toronto///////Mariners are 0-5 in the last 5 meetings.

Angels game is a fade of TB's lack of lineup, lol. No iwamura, gomes, or crawford. TB hitting .209 against LHP on the road. saunders 4-1 at home and pitches well there.
Rays are 4-24 in the last 28 meetings in Los Angeles. <--- yikes!

Dont take this the wrong way but, why would you lay $220/293.21???
thats a high risk to win $73.21. I would lay the 222 on the yanks at 1pm and if it hits lay the 160 on the jays at 7pm. I have been burned to many times doing this.

What ever you do good luck.

thats a high risk to win $73.21. I would lay the 222 on the yanks at 1pm and if it hits lay the 160 on the jays at 7pm. I have been burned to many times doing this.

you don't win $73 you win $293.

I was considering playing those two separate, but maybe I'll have to throw those in a little parlay, too...nice...

LOL, like cogen said dude its TO WIN 293. Thats not the total I would get back from the wager. GL to you as well

Counselor- GL if you play em bro. Too much chalk for me to lay on one game (in the NYY game), had to parlay em for some value. :cheers:

No, I fucking mis-read it. I was going to play the N.Y. RL (not the ML, which I now see you had in the parlay) and Toronto ML. I know Toronto's a lot of potatoes, but I likey likey that play.

BOL, Cap...

Fuck those fucking assbag fucking yankee fucks right in the fucking asshole, those fucking fucks...

BOL with the rest of the card, though...

chasing with jays RL, and jays parlay posted above.

if i piss away a good chunk or a lot of my euro 2008 and nba finals profits chasing today im gonna be pissed at myself.
but thats gambling. thats the risk we take

i still really like the jays, nothings going to change my mind. GL fellas

i feel you counselor. dead bats today. and the yanks showed no poise at the plate, went after some shitty pitches and didnt have the fucking patience to not swing at every gd damn pitch that came near the plate, especially the first one. helped keep hochevars pitch count down... they were an inning away from lighting that bullpen the fuck up

oh and last but not least.

i do have to :bow: to jose guillen

he has been red hot and was a monster today, he WAS the offense. lol. and hochevar def put them in a position to win.

i just didnt like him singlehandedly beating us yanks backers. argh.
but hes a beast

Yup, and trying another parlay with them and the Angels...

God, I hate myself when I do this...

Back