Monday August is being a bitch Discussion

Yep. Anyone see how the pirates lost today? That was a first for me. Been betting baseball for almost 20 yrs. Feels good.

Not bitter at all. Had been a good week. Loaded up on the rats

oh and to finish the point,lost a ton, because some idiot diamondback player threw up his arm to break up a double play.

Last edited:
oh and to finish the point,lost a tom, because some idiot diamondback player threw up his arm to break up a double play.

Yeah I saw it as I have melancon on both fantasy squads, Jordan baker is an idiot and MLB messed the game up yet again

Horrible Day. I should have put 7 units on my sure shot (MIN +145) and be done with it seeing that's the only one I won today. Fucking Neftali Feliz.

Not good, think Richards is too risky so I'm likely taking the day off if an under guy doesn't settle in Oakland

The Rays are 0-7 SU since Aug 7, 2006 traveling from home to the west coast in B2B games on zero rest. They were all 10 PM EST games. The average line was 132. And for what it's worth, the Angels have been good coming back to the west coast from the east coast, whether it be home or away at SEA, SF, SD, OAK, or LAD. Angels returning west from east has usually been home games as the favorite, but I took it as a good sign that they didn't just totally fall off in that situation, and actually performed pretty well (albeit as the home favorite). The way the Dodgers rattled off six straight wins versus the Giants and Braves and then fell off versus the Cubs tells me that the Dodgers are at least taking winning teams seriously. I scored a grip yesterday on the Cubs in that little sandwich situation fading Beckett and the Dodgers' taxed bullpen. Greinke only lasted 4.0 innings in his only start versus the Angels at Chavez Ravine last season. A couple of the Angels' big bats have decent success against him. On the other side, Gordon and Ethier are the only two Dodgers with more than one AB versus Richards, so the new hasn't worn off him yet.

Mets have seen Hudson a bunch and have him pretty well. Gee has not overwhelmed Giants either. Mets are only going to Washington and Sanfran to Milwaukee. Maybe umps willnot feel need to expedite pace. I want to play over.

lean
Angels
Tribe tt over 4
Tigers -large play (like the pitching match up and the let down from the yanks playing/beating Sox last night..
A's

Last edited:
Started late not sure if I bet
Detroit seems obvious although
Scherzer this season on 4 has a 4.33 ERA Over?

Scherzer 18 innings 1 ERA with Winters. Very reluctant to play Detroit based on no real playoff revenge. Passing for now

Garrett in August 2-4 5.37 ERA based on 53.2 innings
Days of week 7-3 Dodgers I think 5-6 Angels Only minus day
Fairly bad day for Oakland and worst for TB

Conger is catching Richards. Richards 2.39 ERA in 83.0 IP with Conger compared to a 3.90 ERA with Iannetta in 240.0 IP.

Very frustrating. Every split seems to favor Cobb but Killersports, also has a trend negative to Tampa as well as the sick Days of week angle. Maybe a first half bet if we have a good ump

Max battled through that start on 4 days rest. The plays the defense made were amazing. Tigers bats just regressed after kicking the shit out of the Rockies for three games.

Back