Favorites: 2-2, -0.11u
Underdogs: 8-3, +8.64u
Totals: 7-6, +0.45u
RL:
Alt RL:
Props:
Overall: 17-11, +8.98u
Yesterday: 4-0, +5.05u

Been very fortunate as of late - Detroit's six run 8th and the Phillies comeback turned what should have been an average day into a very good one.

Cincinnati (Volquez)/Milwaukee (Gallardo) Over 7.5 (-115) (1.15u to win 1)
NY Yankees (Wang)/Tampa Bay (Kazmir) Over 8.5 (-120) (1.2u to win 1)
San Diego (Silva) +185 (1u to win 1.85)

That could be it for tomorrow. There is a chance that I'll get suckered in on San Diego and Silva if that continues to rise. I do not have a high opinion of Pelfrey, and that could be a simple numbers play if SD gets into the +190 area, even with the Mets home opener at their new park.

GL to all tomorrow. :cheers:

Last edited:
interesting play. I'm on the Pads, as I think Pelfrey is dogshit. Hope I didn't bite too soon.

interesting play. I'm on the Pads, as I think Pelfrey is dogshit. Hope I didn't bite too soon.

I wouldn't blink an eye if this one ends 1-0, but I still like the play here. I realize that these are guys have great stuff and can dominate on any particular night, but I don't see the consistency right now that warrants a 7.5. Milwaukee has had some success in very limited time vs. Volquez, with Kendall registering a 6-13 and Braun hitting 5-8.

Neither bullpen, particularly Cincy's, is all that great either. Milwaukee's pen has been a bit overworked already, as the starters have failed to go 5 innings in half their games thus far.

Just think the Mets home opener/Padres come cross-country after a sweep/people asking who the hell is Silva? could cause a push on this line. We'll see.

Good luck Dmoney! I see you are tearing up MLB right now too. Keep it going!

Thanks sir - just running well right now. Have not drastically changed my strategy that has resulted in losing year over the past two seasons. Hopefully the minor tweaks I made are enough to change the long term result.

Saying the Brewers bullpen is not that great, is like saying Rosie O'Donnell is not very homosexual or obese.

goodluck.

I like the Over. And I've got Volquez on my fantasy team. I'm pretty sure Kendall is 0-15 so regardless of his numbers against Edison he's just been trash. He might sit tomorrow.

Thanks everyone. Added:

NY Yankees (Wang)/Tampa Bay (Kazmir) Over 8.5 (-120) (1.2u to win 1)
San Diego (Silva) +185 (1u to win 1.85)

Back