Monday and Tuesday games

No Baker...Vegas up to -1.5. Going to see some Chubb Wildcat.

Bears down like 7 of their top 8 secondary players.

Weather report from anyone near Chicago? Historically these teams play to the under in Chicago but think it could be quite different tonight if the weather cooperates.

most obvious way to make some money tonight

anytime td parlay pays +185 with chubb and cook to score.

No Baker...Vegas up to -1.5. Going to see some Chubb Wildcat.

Bears down like 7 of their top 8 secondary players.

is browns defense mostly intact? if so i think i like them as dogs. only concern is we bound to see a better effort from raiders after that stinker last week.

is browns defense mostly intact? if so i think i like them as dogs. only concern is we bound to see a better effort from raiders after that stinker last week.

Mullens is so so bad. He can’t “manage” like other QBs. He will make mistakes.

Mullens is so so bad. He can’t “manage” like other QBs. He will make mistakes.

stefanski system is so qb friendly when the run game working which id think it will vs raiders. at least he has some starts under his belt, far as 3rd stringers go i doubt you could do much better. i just need a few scoring drives so chubb can punch one in!!!

stefanski system is so qb friendly when the run game working which id think it will vs raiders. at least he has some starts under his belt, far as 3rd stringers go i doubt you could do much better. i just need a few scoring drives so chubb can punch one in!!!

Can’t imagine him being more comfortable in the system for a few months than under Kyle for 3 years. 2 pick was 5/10 for a pick and 3 sacks for the Eagles this preseason before being cut. I think he’s a good kid and a good story and that’s why teams don’t mind him as the third string.

Can’t imagine him being more comfortable in the system for a few months than under Kyle for 3 years. 2 pick was 5/10 for a pick and 3 sacks for the Eagles this preseason before being cut. I think he’s a good kid and a good story and that’s why teams don’t mind him as the third string.

ultimately i dont think all that much about Faker either, game gonna come down to brown defense and run game for most part..

i was a little concerned raiders would play better after that pathetic performance last week but when kc destroyed them in vegas they proceeded to be pathetic and get blown out at home to bungals.. i think raiders have pretty much given up, cant hardly blame them, this season been a disaster, honestly with all the guys they missing browns having all these rona cases just evens these teams up a bit..

WFT still depends on QB availability. I like them with Heineke, will probably stay away from Allen and outright fade them with anyone else.

WFT still depends on QB availability. I like them with Heineke, will probably stay away from Allen and outright fade them with anyone else.
WTF is down to their 4th string center. Scherff is out. Even if Heineke comes back he’s ailing from last week with a knee.

Back