DET +130
StL +113
HOU +118

On the radar:
SF u7 -130
BAL -107
HOU u7 -120

Last edited:
i would expect the Sale love affair to drive that line up, especially with his dominance vs the TOR lineup (some pretty good ownage and then good numbers elsewhere on everyone besides Encarnacion even if Donaldson has a HR)

lotta respect for Iwakuma who was not good this year before hitting the DL. Threw 82 pitches last time out, probably will be on a similar trajectory after only 68 the time before and likely less in the earliest of his three rehab starts. SEA bullpen hasn't been bad, but Rodney was shaky today and i still see no reason to trust the SEA bats. Miggy's absence is large, but thankfully VMart is back and they won't need to slug a ton to win here. Simon has pitched in relief vs SEA in 2014, but hasn't been seen much. Should be pretty motivated after three bad starts in a row, which the last one saw 0 BB so that's either super worrisome because he got hit all over the place by PIT (who should know him well) or it was an unlucky day

CHC won the series at home vs MIA, but were huge favorites and lost friday then were decent faves in the other two. Soler is back, but he was really scuffling before he hit the DL and Lester was limping in his last start towards the end. He's been pretty bad also, while Lackey has been so so good this year. Think this one will only come down, so i'm going to take it now

changed my mind, grabbed TOR & DET getting 40 in addition to StL (+122) and also HOU +113. Doubt the numbers get better and only Sale is shorter than I made it...

changed my mind, grabbed TOR & DET getting 40 in addition to StL (+122) and also HOU +113. Doubt the numbers get better and only Sale is shorter than I made it...
-Agree on STL
-will play keuchal as a dog and carrasco coming off the no-hit bid and just coming up short
-dodgers over, people were asking about Hale being the worst SP think you can throw Sullivan in that mix
-pads/rats over for me

So the Giants are flying cross country Monday morning for tonight's game. Much better than flying in the middle of the night IMO

mets probably rmbr that nono...but Niese is garbage

Not so fast my friend, he's been good ever since being threatened to lose his job/get traded

So the Giants are flying cross country Monday morning for tonight's game. Much better than flying in the middle of the night IMO

I agree with that, and they are an angry group after last night with Phil Cuzzi

looks like iwakuma took some more money, why is the keuchel line down? I guess I wouldn't mjnd if they cancelled it as I wouldn't be surprised if carrasco got an extra day, but I like my number

Astros FF +0.5 -135

Hate giving this juice but think there is more than 60% chance that Kuechel is not down a run after 5 innings. I think this is a really good investment.

mets probably rmbr that nono...but Niese is garbage
Have done 0 work. Very glad the day barrage is over but Niese is Not garbage and the Mets are 7-1 on Monday. Also the Days seem to like the Cubs. Pretty bad day for the Padres. Time to get to work. Just noticed 1-6 day for Cleveland. I guess they might lose.

Last edited:
Too soon but if Sucre is catching it would be a real lean 24.1 innings 1.48 ERA

Thanks. Really want to play Miese tonight but SF at home 8-2 vs lefties Cleveland at home 3-10 vs lefties Cards away 3-5 vs left handed pitching Houston away vs Righti handers 13-10 Will need a good ump to play Mets

I agree with that, and they are an angry group after last night with Phil Cuzzi

Not sure if that is a good thing for the Giants though. Went to sleep upset, had to get up early and travel, and now they're likely upset, cranky, and maybe not having their heads in the game. Could make the same argument that they're more focused and want to make up for last night too... probably a no play (or small play against).

You also know that with your thread title Milwaukee is going to lose today?

sorry fondue, no dog in the fight for me

Iwakuma on 6+ 6-2 3.33 ERA

6+ would mean extended rest, off the DL ain't extended rest

Too soon but if Sucre is catching it would be a real lean 24.1 innings 1.48 ERA

as a DET backer, i would love for that automatic out to be in the lineup. Zunino K's a ton, but he can at least hit the ball over the wall when he runs into it

Tonight Sale can break Pedro Martinez's 1999 record of striking out 10 or more batters in nine straight starts. He faces his mentor in Mark Buehrle.

It is tiresome when you try to reinvent words. 6+ has always included off disabled. You could found a new nation where words mean what you want. Not here though.

Jays are 38-8 this season when they score 5 runs or more. In those games, they are averaging 8.1 runs per game.

Jays are 5-33 this season when they score 4 runs or less. In those games, they are averaging 2.3 runs per game, while giving up 4.4.

Ok, somebody please educate me. How the hell is Wash only -128 vs. Cincy? Wash has won 9 straight home games and is 12-3 L15 games, while Cincy is struggling (just got swept at home by Brew Crew). Wash with revenge in mind after being swept at Cincy earlier this season. Cincy is 12 games below .500 OTR, Wash is 11 games over .500 at home. This line STINKS! I would have guessed -150 at least, probably higher.

some serious RLM in Wash as well (unless a lineup or pitcher change I'm not aware of)

CWS cannot hit LHP... around .200 for the season, and closer to .150 L5. Tor hits LHP, but Sale a different animal. Expect a pitchers dual here.

Under is 20-4-2 in CHW last 26 games as a favorite. Under is 25-7-1 in CHW last 33 home games
Under is 6-4 L10 meetings (and 2 of the overs involved Danks)

Dallas has thrown a ton of pitches lately and away/night worst splits. Hou will get a few of CC. They are offering + money on the under for a reason.

Sounds hopeless for the Astros. On them myself for 2 units and I expect it to go up. This season Cleveland has won 1 first game of a home series. It is their worst day of week They are 3-10 at home vs left handed pitching Killersports had a 9-0 trend up dissing them them Astro's gave away a win yesterday with 2 unearned runs and have lost 2 games to Angels Will decide on possible increase with umps Also a unit bet on Cubs for multiple reasons but I am always reluctant to bet more than 1 unit against them

Can someone please tell me whats going on in PITT? line now -112? WTF?

Ok, somebody please educate me. How the hell is Wash only -128 vs. Cincy? Wash has won 9 straight home games and is 12-3 L15 games, while Cincy is struggling (just got swept at home by Brew Crew). Wash with revenge in mind after being swept at Cincy earlier this season. Cincy is 12 games below .500 OTR, Wash is 11 games over .500 at home. This line STINKS! I would have guessed -150 at least, probably higher.
Fairly easy i think. Washington was playing as hard as they could vs SF. Total effort. Now a poor day of week and a team that just got swept at home. How well will they play?

I played over 8 Philadelphia/LA for a lot.

O'Sullivan is worse than Hale. Dodgers scratched Surkamp for Garcia (who has not gone more than 2IP this year). If they go to Surkamp second Philadelphia actually hits LHP at a decent enough clip that I see a few runs scored. I just think its a solid play

Took the bait on Washington

Dodgers will be using BP for entire game? That should be interesting.

I would of brought up Zack Lee.

The total in wrigley may seem high, but, as always, it is directly correlated to the wind.... very tough place to get a line read on totals, public backing the under very strongly

Winning with Lohse is not easy. Looking hard at KC. Volquez in bounce back spots this season after giving up 4 or more has been money. I believe 3-1. Right hander 6-2 with KC at home 6-3 and 5-0 at night and on 4 but those numbers are deceptive as the actual numbers are higher this season but I tend to think the TRUE numbers are not bad. See the Houston game on 4 and at night and 5 runs as an example Days situation 3-7 Tampa 7-3 KC

I have that Tribe game under. Thinking of going oppo instincts on the Tribe, have had a really bad Tribe betting run, on or against, under or over.

Carrassco history with ump not good for an under. Wrong catcher for Iwakuma reduces my interest. Morei interest in Mets and ump updates

True his night ERA and away ERA suck. Good on 4 though and Seattle gave the wrong catcher. May take a chance late with Niese. If Houston comes though for sure.

Tuck, how do you ever settle on a fucking play? Day of week, days of rest, and ump can't mesh more than 10 times a year.

Should have listened to you on my Carrasco game under though.

Going to call bullshit on your Tribe Monday and Tribe first-game-of-series stats though, think you're double-dipping. In my experience, Monday's almost always the first game of the series.

I agree, every day is completely different, including every Monday.

Most Mondays are damn near the same for me, didn't leave or even look outside today

Tribe is a horrible favorite. I stared at Houston+ and got spooked. Went under, perhaps the worst MLB side or total of the evening.

Back